Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Painted Preggos - Time to get your belly ready for Halloween!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
The last days I have run into a group of very pregnant moms at school drop off. This morning they were talking about painting their bellies for Halloween!

So, put on your creative hats, buy that body paint and let's see what you come up with!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

candy352 responded:
I had been thinking about this the past couple of days. I was thinking about painting it as a beach ball, but now I don't think I will go the painting route. I saw an idea about ironing the image of a sonogram on a t-shirt and dress as an x-ray machine.
Candy 26, DF 37, Expecting 1st--1/6/12. Team Yellow!!!

kd0erj responded:
Haha...I'm getting a red sweatshirt, painting a face on it, and going as the kool-aid man. My sister let me paint a pumpkin on her tummy when she was pregnant, but I'm not that brave.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Pumpkin.

I was 8 months along for Halloween in 2009. My mom had a pumpkin costume that normally needed a pillow to fill it out but I was able to fill it out naturally. It was the perfect costume since that was pretty much how I felt.

earleyml1012 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with my first at Halloween. I had DH paint a pumpkin on my belly but I'd only let him take pictures, I wasn't going out like that. It was fun and it was a nice way to get DH involved. We teased that baby Earley was a pumpkin for her first Halloween.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
I love these great ideas! Keep them coming and let's see some pics!!!!!

Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Lysana replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Okay, that is the best picture ever, and I want to do it! Just for a picture, though...it's supposed to be chilly on Halloween!

I, however, am not yet to 3rd tri, so I'm not wearing a pumpkin belly...quite yet. Oh well!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (March 2011) ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ Siamese Kittybabies Waller and Lessa (8)

aubery66 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
looks cute, but is it really a painting or special photo effects
http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1297404000z1321596000zb.png

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I am the mother of a beautiful daughter born on june 9th, 2010. awaiting the excitment of whats to come!!

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.