Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
So ready to have this baby! lol
sweets1988 posted:
Between lack of sleep, peeing all the time, hips and legs in massive pain from my sciatic nerve, swollen feet, keeping up with my 2 year old and the sudden slap of nesting instinct, i am so ready to have this baby. lol i have a scheduled C-section on 11-11-11 but i dono if i wanna go that much longer. i will say the sudden rush of energy was so nice today, but i took off way more then i could chew. now im left with a heaping pile of clean laundry to fold and put away, a floor that desperately needs to be shampooed, a dishwasher full of dishes to put away and several huge bags to go to the second hand store, but i am spent. still need to put the bassinet together too! /sigh and some how i know as soon as my daughter wakes up its all gunna look like a tornado hit the house all over again. sorry for the vent, but i know im not the only one out thee praying for labor to start lol. my bags are packed and everything, come on lets do more then braxton hicks! hehe

mommafann101 responded:
Hi,
We sounds so much alike lol. I have a 3 yr old & a husband so clean the house from top to bottom but as soon as they wake up or whatever the house is back to being a mess. Makes me sooo angry lol. I dont have my bags packed. I know I should of already done that but I'm sure I have a few more weeks to wait.

palvarad responded:
LOL Your life may mirror mine. I have a rambunctious 2 yr old boy who has a terrible ear infection right now and the DH just got sick from his flu shot. Luckily my C-Section date isn't until 11-19-11 so I have some time to go crazy and lose my mind. DS is great at making a mess but he's gotten better with cleaning up after himself, so that REALLY helps. I am exhausted all the time and climbing stairs is a nightmare to me. I take all the help I can get!
Best of luck on your EDD!

Anmar22 responded:
I'm definately ready to have this baby. I also have an almost 2 year old. I swear I clean my kitchen and living at least 3 times a day. My DH will be leaving me to go to work in another state, I'm grateful because we desperately need the money but the thought of carrying groceries, laundry and daughter up and down our 3 flights of stairs to our apartment, plus doing all the last minute baby preparations and shopping on my own has me a little worried. My back and hips our killing me by the end of the day. I'm tired of going to work and sleeping all day and taking endless bathroom trips and I'm starting to grow out of my maternity clothes but I refuse to by more because I'm so close, sort of...just 6 more weeks.

bcfrost816 replied to Anmar22's response:
I've got you ladies beat....I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 13 month old............my house is never clean, lol. It's a never ending story, they mess it up, I clean it up...and so on and so on, lol.
Courtney (30) DH (31) DD Peyton 12/08; DD Hayley 9/10, and new baby girl expected on 2-2-12

chell1003 responded:
I have a 3 year old a (teething) 10 month old, im due in 6 weeks and my house is a constant wreck. Even clean its just like an orginized mess not really clean. LOL...
DS-Braxton (2007) DS-Atlas (2010)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Heather. I am a social worker in the greater Atlanta area. I have a nine year old son, and a four year old step son. Jonh and I are ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.