Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Pain just above left side of belly button
Jhemby posted:
I am in the middle of my 27th week, and I have been having a pain just above my belly button on the left side. It worsens as the day goes on. If I add a little support to my belly, or sit down, it helps a little. By the end of the day it hurts to move or breath. The only thing that really helps is to just lay down for the night. When I wake in the morning, the ppain is gone, but it starts over again very soon... Any ideas on what this is and what I can do? Or do I just need to go to the Doctor?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Marsha, I am 26 yr old (will be 27 on March 10th!). I've been married to my hubby for 2 years, he's a bit older (38), but we've...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.