Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
So nervous! C-section 6:30 am tomorrow
sweets1988 posted:
just over 12 hours from now i will be walking into the hospital getting ready to walk into the OR. Im nervous as heck even though i know what to expect, but my daughter was an emergency C-section after 24 hours of labor. This time i walk in knowing its gunna happen. thank god i get a spinal block & not epidural. The nausea was horrible with the epidural. but im worried, excited, out of my mind lol. i feel bad leaving my daughter with a babysitter for 2 nights. worried as a mom, i can handle a newborn with a 2 year old, and if she wil settle in for being a big sister. anxious to know if my baby is a boy or girl. so much is on my mind O_o /sigh. wish me luck? labor dust to all you waiting! <3

tristaj90 responded:
Good luck! Can't wait to hear about your LO!!!
I wanna guess another girl

7 days until my due date, wish I was lucky enough to know the exact date I'll meet my little guy..

palvarad responded:
Best of luck mommy! It's amazing how strong we are when we need to be strong. Hang in there sweetie, when you lay eyes on your child you'll know everything's right in the world and that somehow, some way, you'll get through it.

*hugs!*

candy352 responded:
Good luck!!!!
Candy 26, DF 37, Expecting 1st--1/6/12. Team Yellow!!!

linnylou217 replied to candy352's response:
Good luck! Hopefully you are sleeping and not stressing, can't wait to hear the story

sweets1988 replied to linnylou217's response:
thank you everyone ^_^ everything went great, and our daughter Sonya was born just fine. breastfeeding is going great and my god shes beautiful! 4 day recovery, but with a toddler i think my doctor took pitty lol. it is great to be home though! hope everyone is doing good!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I met through a series of interesting twists. We both joined Match.com in the same month. My husband joined to meet someone to go to mo...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful