Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
?Contractions?
ssmith0830 posted:
I am 36weeks 4days with my second child (i have a 16 month old daughter) Last night I was having contractions. They lasted about an hour and were probably like 7-10 minutes apart. They finally subsided when I went to bed. I haven't had MANY today....just a few here and there. I have my 37 week appt on Friday and am hoping he does an internal and then schedules my US. I wonder what the chances of me making it to Dec 9th are!?!?

mskay251983 responded:
wow you sound like me.My edd was dec 10th and i would have been 36 weeks too i had my daughter on nov 8th at 35 weeks.i had what i thought was bh two days before and just was pretty tired the on the 7th.i would def have your dr check you out just to be sure.my daughter is in the NICU but praying she comes home this week shes doing alot better.She is my second child i have 2 and a half yr old.Keep us posted on how it goes and take it easy.

ssmith0830 replied to mskay251983's response:
oh wow!! Glad to hear your little one is doing well and hopefully you can bring her home soon. Yeah I have a doctors appt on Friday...I am hoping she does an internal to see if anything is going on. I am so ready to have this baby as longs as he/she is ready to come out....lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My first LO is due March 4, 2010! My hubby and I found out we were pregnant on our 3 year wedding anniversary after TTC for 6 months. The pregnancy ha...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.