Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Talking Turkey - What are your holiday plans?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Delivering a baby? Traveling? Staying home? Hosting and Cooking? Going over to family or friends? Who are you celebrating with? Preparing for Black Friday?

And most important - What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

The only thing I made this year was a reservation. We are meeting family in Williamsburg, VA and for a change we are having Thanksgiving dinner in a colonial tavern. I'm not too sure about this, already missing the leftovers!

Share your plans for the holiday!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

palvarad responded:
I'll be in the hospital recovering. Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry. I want to be with my family, my boys and my hubby.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
We'll be going to my parents' house along with my brother, his wife, their three kids, my SIL's dad, two cousins, and a grandmother. Two years ago was interesting because my DD was barely 2 weeks old at Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for my parents. They're both retired and have been helping us tremendously with the kids from watching them twice a week to taking DS to and from school and therapies.

blueskies2012 responded:
Well I was just told by my doctor that i need to limit salt/sodium intake because i'm @ risk for preeclampsia. So boo hoo, i will be surrounded by family & delicious food that i can smell but don't eat.

TristaJ90 responded:
I'll be at my mom and dads-unless my son decides to finally show up. Lol. But it doesn't look like he'll be here anytime soon, so I guess I'm looking at induction on Monday. So bring on the TURKEY!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Tabatha(25)DX w/PCOS. DH Ken(27) Tristan Lee 3/21/08. 18 months 21 lbs 3oz, 31in M/C 4/28/09 @9 weeks. Miracle#2 EDD 6/23/10 with Repronex, femara...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.