Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Talking Turkey - What are your holiday plans?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Delivering a baby? Traveling? Staying home? Hosting and Cooking? Going over to family or friends? Who are you celebrating with? Preparing for Black Friday?

And most important - What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

The only thing I made this year was a reservation. We are meeting family in Williamsburg, VA and for a change we are having Thanksgiving dinner in a colonial tavern. I'm not too sure about this, already missing the leftovers!

Share your plans for the holiday!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

palvarad responded:
I'll be in the hospital recovering. Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry. I want to be with my family, my boys and my hubby.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
We'll be going to my parents' house along with my brother, his wife, their three kids, my SIL's dad, two cousins, and a grandmother. Two years ago was interesting because my DD was barely 2 weeks old at Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for my parents. They're both retired and have been helping us tremendously with the kids from watching them twice a week to taking DS to and from school and therapies.

blueskies2012 responded:
Well I was just told by my doctor that i need to limit salt/sodium intake because i'm @ risk for preeclampsia. So boo hoo, i will be surrounded by family & delicious food that i can smell but don't eat.

TristaJ90 responded:
I'll be at my mom and dads-unless my son decides to finally show up. Lol. But it doesn't look like he'll be here anytime soon, so I guess I'm looking at induction on Monday. So bring on the TURKEY!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Jennifer i have a son named Raiden Li he turned a year 07/30, me and my Husband are expecting our second which will be a little Girl...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful