Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
How many days do YOU have left??
amykaelynn posted:
Well here it goes... I have 15 days left until my scheduled C-Section- (Dec 29th) . How many days does everyone else have left??
FirstPrevious12NextLast

KBratt responded:
I have 83 days left til my due date...but my Dr doesn't think I will make it that long.
Katie 24; DH-Ryan 23; DD-Kelsey 17mo; DS Riley Wayne EDD 3/6/12

erin_addy responded:
67 days until my due date but doctor says that it will be before that.

Violetrevolution responded:
30 more days to go...

AAgradillas responded:
70 days until my scheduled c-section! 15 sounds MUCH better!

kshirley15 responded:
26 till my actual due date, but hoping since i'm already dilated and 80% effaced he'll make his arrival early than that!

leftcoastgirl responded:
22 days until my scheduled c-section, but hoping to go earlier than that. I've actually never calculated number of days left before this - it's crazy to me how fast this pregnancy has gone!
Me (35), DH (35), DD (3), and our new addition coming January 9, 2012!

marissa_b0324 responded:
34 days left til my due date, hoping and praying that it will be sooner than that! lol So ready to just get it over with and have my precious baby girl here!

KonaMommy responded:
9 days left until my due date on 12/24/11~

blueskies2012 responded:
I have 24 days til i'm full term & 45 days until due date (1/29) and counting. I'm so ready for Hunter to get here. Today i had an ultrasound and he is doing so well & looking adorable. I'm 33wks4days and he is weighing 4lbs 15ozs. Good luck to all the mommies waiting on their precious LOs.

peanut_1991 responded:
38 days till my due date! Im hoping he comes a little early though. 37 weeks would be wonderful! I want him in my arms!

ColleenK32 responded:
11 days!! Till my csection anyway. Hoping (like every other pregnant woman) for sooner!

mamas77 responded:
have 29 days left til c-sec but i know hes coming sooner then that from the signs that my daughter gave me 4 years ago im getting them now so i say my son is coming within the next week or so...just waiting for "the plug" to come out....

amykaelynn replied to mamas77's response:
I now have 9 days left How do you know if the plug comes out??

Cpruitt5js replied to amykaelynn's response:
this is my 7th child and I have YET to ever see a plug so if you don't see nothing don't be surprised.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I am the mother of a beautiful daughter born on june 9th, 2010. awaiting the excitment of whats to come!!

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.