Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Are you doing the Holiday Hustle?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Anticipating the arrival of Jolly Old St. Nick or celebrating Hanukkah - What are your plans for week?

Are you rushing around buying the last of your gifts or are they already wrapped and under the tree?

Are you traveling or staying home this year?

Are you hosting any holiday dinners or parties? Doing any baking?

Share your plans and ideas for making this week a great one!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

KBratt responded:
I have a few gifts left to buy, but DD has been sick all weekend so I haven't had the chance to get out. We go around town to relatives but the furthest away is about a hour from our house (we will go to 3 houses), I don't do any cooking/baking because we travel all day so it should be a pretty easy going day for us!
Katie 24; DH-Ryan 23; DD-Kelsey 17mo; DS Riley Wayne EDD 3/6/12

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to KBratt's response:
Hope DD is feeling better and you can get out to finish up.

It sounds nice not to do any cooking and baking, but does sound exhausting to go from house to house!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I still have to work this week although they'll probably send us home early Friday. I have one more gift to get and that's just going to be a gift card. I'm done with the shopping for everyone else and just need to wrap the gifts. We don't have a tree so we'll probably just put them in the corner after the kids go to bed Christmas Eve.

We don't usually travel for Christmas. I'm not much of a cook and our house really isn't set up for guests so no, we aren't hosting any holiday dinners or parties. DH baked chocolate chip cookies Monday just because.

We're going to my parents' house for dinner Christmas Eve and to open gifts from my brother and SIL. We'll go back Christmas morning and open the gifts from grandma and grandpa.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 beautiful children (2 boys and a girl)

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.