Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Some people!!
KBratt posted:
So I was loading my car up in the Wal-Mart parking lot last night after shopping, it was about 8:00 & already dark. I was exhausted, alone & must have been grunting because a teenage couple walked past me & I heard the young man say "Wow, that lady looks really pregnant! Maybe I should offer to help her?!" & his stupid (I'd like to use another word...but yea) girlfriend let go of his hand, pushed him away & said "Oh what you think she's hot or something?! Ugh, why don't you just go home with her then!!"

I was absolutely shocked...I couldn't even bring myself to say anything, I just turned & watched them fight all the way to their lil red convertible her pushing him & flailing her arms everywhere & I couldn't help but realize how sad the world has turned!

First of all there are so few young gentlemen out there that would have even though to help me, then to think of all the lil "stupid" girlfriends that are holding them back from being great men! I hope he comes to his senses soon & loses the girl!
Katie 24; DH-Ryan 23; DD-Kelsey 17mo; DS Riley Wayne EDD 3/6/12

peanut_1991 responded:
Good story! That made me laugh. That girl sounds like she has some security issues.

kshirley15 responded:
Well take it like this, the gf still thought you looked pretty enough to get jealous! That's a little flattering right??

oboingo76 responded:
Ahhhh teenage girls. So much I can say - you just wonder what is going on in that girl's home that she would be so insecure and inconsiderate.

Of course - maybe he has some secret fetish for pregnant women!! LOL

KBratt replied to kshirley15's response:
ohhh didn't think about it that way! Thanks!!

KBratt replied to oboingo76's response:
Oh gosh!! When I was pregnant with DD (summer of 2010) one of my facebook friends took all my "belly pics" & posted them on a pregnancy fetish website!!!! Then he was dumb enough to tell a mutual friend of DH so he told DH & yea, I was absolutely mortified!!! so I deleted who I thought the perp was & a ton of other guy friends!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
When I was 7 or 8 months pregnant, I was riding the train to work as I do every day. It was crowded so I had to stand and not one person offered me their seat. It's not like I was bundled up in a coat so they couldn't tell I was pregnant since it was summer.

TyneIrish responded:
I can see your anger towards the girl. I would sort of be mad too. But I live in a town where apparently everyone has to help me even though I don't want it. It's such a small town everyone knows everyone. In the big city where I am from I wouldn't expect anyone to offer help at all. But as someone mentioned the girl must have found you to be a sexy enough woman to feel threatened.

KBratt replied to TyneIrish's response:
Oh I wasn't angry at her, I was in disbelief! LOL, but yea, apparently this prego still looks good! haha

Lysana replied to KBratt's response:
Katie, I think I remember you posting about that (if it wasn't you, it was someone else, which makes it even crazier!) It freaked me out! That is just WRONG!!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (5) ~~ Joshua (3.5) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ Samuel John (EDD 2/24/2012) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (March 2011) ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ Siamese Kittybabies Waller and Lessa (8)

KBratt replied to Lysana's response:
Lysana- Yes, I did post about it because I was really freaked out about it at first, then we pretty much decided the guy who had told must have been the one to do it & I calmed down a LITTLE bit but still makes me very uncomfortable because they can't be removed...they are probably still on there

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fell in love at 16, engaged at 17, moved out and 1st kid at 18, now expecting another at 19! EDD June 24, 2010. Team Blue Austin Michael or Austin Mat...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.