Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Csection in 7 days!
amykaelynn posted:
I cant wait.. we are soooo excited! Maby it will come earlier even because I have been having some mild contractions?!

kshirley15 responded:
What is your reason for having to have a C-section? Just curious b/c it appears I am going to have to have one as well, b/c my little guy is breech. I am 37 weeks and at my appt next week if he is still breech we are going to go ahead and schedule a C-section for the following week.

I am a little nervous for the holidays b/c we are going to my parents which is about 2 hours away. I am already dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced. I worry if I go into labor and it progress too quickly and I can't back home to the hospital. I wouldn't worry as much if the baby was head down and god forbid I couldn 't make it to the hospital but with him being breech it really scares me.

amykaelynn replied to kshirley15's response:
Wow I hope everything go's as good as it can for you! I dont know if I would drive 2 hours away though. That would be scary. I had a csection with my daughter 8 years ago and my doctor now said it will be easier this time around as well.

mar09 responded:
7 days for my C too! I hope LO decides to come out earlier, been having BH for two weeks now and its def. dropped..GL!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I am the mother of a beautiful daughter born on june 9th, 2010. awaiting the excitment of whats to come!!

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful