Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Csection in 7 days!
amykaelynn posted:
I cant wait.. we are soooo excited! Maby it will come earlier even because I have been having some mild contractions?!

kshirley15 responded:
What is your reason for having to have a C-section? Just curious b/c it appears I am going to have to have one as well, b/c my little guy is breech. I am 37 weeks and at my appt next week if he is still breech we are going to go ahead and schedule a C-section for the following week.

I am a little nervous for the holidays b/c we are going to my parents which is about 2 hours away. I am already dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced. I worry if I go into labor and it progress too quickly and I can't back home to the hospital. I wouldn't worry as much if the baby was head down and god forbid I couldn 't make it to the hospital but with him being breech it really scares me.

amykaelynn replied to kshirley15's response:
Wow I hope everything go's as good as it can for you! I dont know if I would drive 2 hours away though. That would be scary. I had a csection with my daughter 8 years ago and my doctor now said it will be easier this time around as well.

mar09 responded:
7 days for my C too! I hope LO decides to come out earlier, been having BH for two weeks now and its def. dropped..GL!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband Nick and I just got married on May 23rd and we're expecting our first child, Noah Anthony on July 4th (or sooner!!). We lost our first ...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful