Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Everything is out of stock?!
KBratt posted:
So, my mom was talking to me today about my baby registry & apparently all my "large" items are out of stock?! She said she wanted to get my double stroller but it was unavailable to order, then my grandma was going to get the pac-n-play, but it too is out of stock...so I logged into my registry & the entire Graco set I picked is out?! Highchair, swing, car seat, pac-n-play, regular & double stroller!! So I called Babies R Us & they said combined with Christmas & a huge rash of babies they were flooded with orders in Dec, so they don't have like anything left! I even went onto JCPenney to check his furniture & wouldn't ya know, IT'S SOLD OUT TOO!!! I really hope this doesn't last long because I am going to really need to order some stuff soon! LOL
Katie 24; DH-Ryan 23; DD-Kelsey 17mo; DS Riley Wayne EDD 3/6/12

swvagirl responded:
You're not the only one with that problem. We went to register a few weeks ago and everything said limited availability. My assumption is where new stuff is coming out for the spring and they have very few of the "last year's" items available. All I can do at this point is hope for the best. Good luck!

swvagirl
Sarah
DS Richard Michael EDD 3/12/12

sdadkin responded:
Lurking... You should try Burlington Coat Factory. When I was pregnant with my first they had the exact same Graco set that I wanted from Babies R Us and it was cheaper!!!
Me (26) SO (26) Carter (7/22/09) Mason (5/03/11)

AAgradillas responded:
My baby shower was Sunday and I had this SAME problem. My car seat, high chair and 2 other large items were out of stock! I had people calling me last week saying they were at Babies R Us and they had nothing I was registered for It's a bummer, but when I googled it, there were a few other stores in town that had the items... I also love how Babies R Us had a huge baby item sale online last week and only, about, 1 out of every 10 items were actually in stock to be purchased.... frustrating!
Amanda 27, DH Freddy 27, Madison DD 10/07/06, Parker DS 01/12/09, EDD 03/01/12 Csection Scheduled 02/22/12 for Baby Boy, Brayden!!!

KBratt replied to sdadkin's response:
I cannot shop at Burlington because of an issue we once had there I have boycotted them! lol, Plus they don't have it anyways
Katie 24; DH-Ryan 23; DD-Kelsey 17mo; DS Riley Wayne EDD 3/6/12

Smithc27 responded:
I've had that problem too! Babies R Us sent me an email telling me I had to use my rewards before 1/28, and the coupons must be used in-store. Went to our local store to get in on the 2 for $20 diapers, and wouldn't you know it... they were out!

And I call BS on the "Christmas rush" excuse; back in November, my mom tried to buy the baby swing we registered for. She went to three different stores, and eventually bought us a different one. Very frustrating!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Tim and I got married in October of last year. We were High School sweethearts. Four months later we concieved and are having a precious baby GIRL. He...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful