Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Regina's Birth Story
DMJR posted:
my baby girl was born Nov 29, 2011 at 853am, just 6 days before her due date, it was so easy hahaha, i wanted it to be a Natural birth, however on our appointment wich was on monday Nov 22, Regina was still way too up to be born naturally and she had 142bpm, next monday we had our appointment and OB said she was still up and the we need it a Csection as her heart rate was 130 and my doctor was worried the if we waited it, her heart rate may get down, she sent me home to get ready for the Csec, since we moved to our new apparment just 3 weeks before that, everything was messed up at home, so we told my aunt who lives around the corner if she can let us stay with her till DH could get everything ready for us, she did and shes actually baby sitting Regina right now the we r back to work, anyhoo i woke up at 6am got a nice bath pu our suitcases and DH backpack with his stuff we "checked in" and by 730 i was with the nurses getting ready, they said DH will be just a few minutes in at the OR (wich was great cuz DH and blood ..well they just not get along) then came my Doc and she said its time, doc gave me the epi, and we were ready!! everything was so easy and painless!! just 50mins after we got to the OR they said bring the husband, DH got in and 2mins later Regina was here, she was (still is) gorgeous 7lb 10oz and 21.65" they gave her a 9.9, we were at the hospital for 3 days, then off to my aunties and just 50 days later i went back to work , Regina is now 2mths 4days, 12lb 13oz and 23.62inches, amazing and gorgeous, hate to be back to work and cant be with her all day long, but i know its for the best...sorry it took so long to post this story, however as u see thank the lord everything was so easy

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats on your baby girl

mommyin2011 responded:
congrats!!!! glad it was painless
Me (29) DH (30) 3 fur babies - DS 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Lilli (23) DBF (30) EDD 5/21/10 ,being induced 5/14/10 BLUE TEAM !!! I am so excited to be having my first ( and last) LO : )

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.