Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Feel like I could scream...LOL
Jackie03291 posted:
I am sooooooooo uncomfortable at my desk today! UGH!!!!!!!!!! I really just want to scream and get up and go home! LOL If it were only that easy! No matter how I try to sit I just can't get comfortable for the life of me...I just want to cry!

Ok, my pity party is over for the moment! Anyone else feel the need to vent too???
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 due 5/4/12 but c-section scheduled for 4/24/12!!

jlynnpaine responded:
I'm sorry Jackie! I'm to the point where I'm starting to get uncomfortable too. She's pushing on my ribs, I'm short of breath, and my darn back hurts all the time. Not to mention my tiny bladder makes it impossible to get a good nights sleep. It's so frustrating!

hevans0516 responded:
I'm not sure how big my feet can get.....we'll see. Nothing is comfortable at this point except for air conditioning on high!!! Since I'm short my ribs have spread so much to make room that they feel bruised. So ready for her to come on already!!! I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow and ready to be a momma!
ME (29) DH (31) EDD 4/17/2012 Team Pink! Can't wait til Phoebe is here!

mommyin2011 responded:
Cant you take maternity leave? Here in CA, we can leave our job 4 wks before delivery.

Sorry you are so uncomfortable!!
Me (29) DH (30) 3 fur babies - DS 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!!

Jackie03291 replied to mommyin2011's response:
No, I wish I could! First, I am the main income in our family, second I actually got pregnant the first week that I started a new job, so I haven't even been here a year yet so I don't qualify for FMLA which means I have to use disability which means I only get 8 weeks of leave for a c-section. All of which I want to use for when the baby gets here! It stinks, but I know it is just one of those things that I am going to have to suffer through for another two weeks! You are very lucky that you get to take off that much time, especially if it is paid time off!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 due 5/4/12 but c-section scheduled for 4/24/12!!

nicram8683 responded:
Wow you are working right up to the end!! My DD came 3 weeks early so I actually worked the day I delivered her, which was unexpected because my last day was suppose to be 3 days later. With this one, we are moving to another state in 2 weeks (@ 32 wks) so I am leaving my job this Friday, and will most likely not work until after he is born. I just dont want to deliver on the side of the road while driving to AZ
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 8yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

Jackie03291 replied to nicram8683's response:
Yep, it definitely sucks! I am taking a vacation day on 4/23 because I have two pre-op appointments before my c-section on 4/24 but other than that, I plan to work up until Friday 4/20. I am even attending a JDRF walk/family day event with my work that Saturday 4/21 so it should be interesting. My mom has been practically yelling at me that spending the day doing a 1-3 mile walk (I'm pretty sure that I am just going to do the shorter 1 mile walk) and then walking around a themepark for the rest of the day is going to put me into labor early before she gets here Monday night to be here when the baby is born Tuesday morning! LOL

tdawntaylor responded:
I feel you! My last day of work is scheduled as the 20th which is the day before my due date! I keep hoping he will come on just so I don't have to come in to work anymore! None of my maternity clothesa are fitting anymore, I spend more time walking to and from the bathroom than I do working, and it is literally painful to get up out of my chair! Plus our corporate manager came in last week to check up on us, and thought that the location of my printer/copier/scanner was blocking the walkway, so he made me move it, and now I have to get up everytime I need to print or copy or scan (which is what my entire job is!)
I keep considering changing my last day to this Friday instead, but I know we really need the income since I can't get disability or FMLA or anything, and I won't be working again until August.
Taylor-22 Nick-25
Angel Baby Lost 6/20/11 Bryson Scott Due 4/21/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently had my first child, a beautiful, healthy baby girl! She's the light of my life :-)

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.