Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
A little Late.. but an April Fools baby was born :)
SchmidtFamily2011 posted:
Hi all!

What a crazy couple of weeks!! Thomas Jacob was born at 4:04AM on Sunday April 1st... weighing in at 7lbs 15oz measuring 20.3" long! Really healthy baby! We couldn't be happier..

Labor was a different story! Almost 30 hours in labor.. and wasn't even able to have him naturally... they took him via C-section... blah! But he's healthy and that's all that matters!!!! Best of luck to all you mommies coming up on your due dates!! They WILL come out, I promise

And to all the first time mommies... what an incredible experience...absolutely nothing like this in the entire world!!

Take care everyone..

Love,
Marie & Thomas
Nothing will ever compare to being pregnant and bringing a child into this world. Being a parent is a reward from the time you conceive. ~Marie AKA TJ's MOM~

hevans0516 responded:
Congrats!
ME (29) DH (31) EDD 4/17/2012 Team Pink! Can't wait til Phoebe is here!

Jackie03291 responded:
Congrats!!!! So happy for you!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 due 5/4/12 but c-section scheduled for 4/24/12!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Congrats! My SIL was born April 1 and a co-worker's son was also born April 1. A friend of mine was due April 1 but ended up being induced April 3.

jlynnpaine responded:
Congratulations!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Cara and I have been with DB for 4 years and we are extremely happy together. This is our first baby together and we coudn't be more ex...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.