Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Pregnancy blues
3mommymandaz posted:
I am 39 weeks pregnant and have been battleing depression my whole pregnancy. I have been on medicine for the depression and have been great up until about 4 days ago when I coud feel myself starting to get aggrivated with the simplist things. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced a increase in depression this late in pregnancy?

nbocker responded:
I wouldn't say mine is depression, but I also get very annoyed at the simplest things. I have chalked mine up to hormones, and trying to have patience for this kiddo to come which I am getting very impatient for her to come out.

3mommymandaz replied to nbocker's response:
I know the wait seems like it takes forever. This is my 3rd so I should be used to it but this pregnancy has been VERY hormonal.

jlbwondering35 responded:
Ya, definitely been a rough road with my mood this time around. My husband can't wait for this baby to come out! lol! You're sooo close! I'm 32w 5d...still have a ways to go for me! Hang in there! Your hormones are playing tricks on you!

hrsaemp responded:
I suggest you look at this publication from the Health Resources and Services Administration about depression while pregnant and after you have your baby at http://www.ivillage.com/forums/pregnancy-parenting/pregnancy/pregnancy-parenting-after-ivf/pregnancy-after-ivf-intros-chat/depression?page=#comment-119822884

Spotlight: Member Stories

Expecting my first baby..I am so excited to meet this little girl!

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.