Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Pregnancy blues
3mommymandaz posted:
I am 39 weeks pregnant and have been battleing depression my whole pregnancy. I have been on medicine for the depression and have been great up until about 4 days ago when I coud feel myself starting to get aggrivated with the simplist things. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced a increase in depression this late in pregnancy?

nbocker responded:
I wouldn't say mine is depression, but I also get very annoyed at the simplest things. I have chalked mine up to hormones, and trying to have patience for this kiddo to come which I am getting very impatient for her to come out.

3mommymandaz replied to nbocker's response:
I know the wait seems like it takes forever. This is my 3rd so I should be used to it but this pregnancy has been VERY hormonal.

jlbwondering35 responded:
Ya, definitely been a rough road with my mood this time around. My husband can't wait for this baby to come out! lol! You're sooo close! I'm 32w 5d...still have a ways to go for me! Hang in there! Your hormones are playing tricks on you!

hrsaemp responded:
I suggest you look at this publication from the Health Resources and Services Administration about depression while pregnant and after you have your baby at http://www.ivillage.com/forums/pregnancy-parenting/pregnancy/pregnancy-parenting-after-ivf/pregnancy-after-ivf-intros-chat/depression?page=#comment-119822884

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, my name is Jenn. I was born in raised in North Central NJ, but have lived in MI since 1996. Still getting used to it, I swear. I work ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful