Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
    • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
    Name Help Please
    babypatrick posted:
    Our son's name was so easy to agree on and now we are only 7 weeks away from having this little girl and we can't agree on anything!! It's getting a little nerve racking. We have talked about Grace Dawn but I like it but don't love it and my husband does. He also likes Lucille but I absolutely don't like it. I like Taylen and Jordyn but husband hates both of them. I need some input!! Grace just is such and old name and worry that she will be made fun of in high school.

mommyin2011 responded:
    Im in the same boat! i have 10 weeks to come up with her name...it is so hard!! my DS was so easy too!!!

So far, I have Megan Rose, Natalie Rose - She was named Olivia Rose for a while, but I just dont love it.

Good luck to you!!!

Here are some ideas that I found...

Isabella
    Sophia
    Emma
    Olivia
    Ava
    Emily
    Abigail
    Madison
    Chloe
    Mia
    Addison
    Elizabeth
    Ella
    Natalie
    Samantha
    Alexis
    Lily
    Grace
    Hailey
    Alyssa
    Lillian
    Hannah
    Avery
    Leah
    Nevaeh
    Sofia
    Ashley
    Anna
    Brianna
    Sarah
    Zoe
    Victoria
    Gabriella
    Brooklyn
    Kaylee
    Taylor
    Layla
    Allison
    Evelyn
    Riley
    Amelia
    Khloe
    Makayla
    Aubrey
    Charlotte
    Savannah
    Zoey
    Bella
    Kayla
    Alexa
    Peyton
    Audrey
    Claire
    Arianna
    Julia
    Aaliyah
    Kylie
    Lauren
    Sophie
    Sydney
    Camila
    Jasmine
    Morgan
    Alexandra
    Jocelyn
    Gianna
    Maya
    Kimberly
    Mackenzie
    Katherine
    Destiny
    Brooke
    Trinity
    Faith
    Lucy
    Me (29) DH (30) 3 fur babies - DS 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! PINK TEAM :)

jlynnpaine responded:
    I definitely don't think she'll be made fun of for the name Grace. It's beautiful and is becoming fairly common. That being said, maybe you guys could compromise? Like use Jordyn Grace or Taylen Grace, or Grace Lucille? Good luck. Names are so tough!

jlbwondering35 responded:
    I've always LOVED the name Grace!!! I would've chosen that for our daughter but she's going to have a single syllable middle and last name so we chose something with more than one syllable for the first name. For you LO middle name, is Dawn a family name?

I know it's so tough! Our DS's name came to us so quickly, but our DD, we just figured out 2 weeks ago! I'm due in about 6 weeks. LOL!

Good luck!

DAThornsMommy responded:
    before i found out that i'm having a little boy, i spent many days toying with girl names... one of the top two i came up with was Nova Lynette

babypatrick replied to jlbwondering35's response:
    Yes, Dawn is after my husband's grandpa - Donald. My son name is Patrick Robert and his name is after my Grandma -Patricia and my Grandpa Robert so my husband really wants the middle name after his Gpa.

babypatrick replied to mommyin2011's response:
    I like Megan Rose! Thanks for your input!

jlbwondering35 replied to babypatrick's response:
    Ahhh...I figured it had a special meaning. Dawn is not one of the names you hear very often anymore. We're doing the same thing. Our son's middle name is my husband's first name. SO our little girl's name is going to be after my Nana who passed away several years ago...June.

hinkle07 responded:
    When my husband and I were thinking of names, before we found out we were having a boy, we liked Rylan and Adalynn for girls names just something you don't hear often

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Michon (pronounced Mi-Shawn) and I am married to the most caring loving man I have ever met his name is Nelson! I have one son Alex who is ...More

Helpful Tips

help
    what do contractions feel like? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.