Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
jadan matthew has arrived 5-7-12
mom2aboy3 posted:
gave birth to jadan last monday night it was a very quick and not happy experience for me i started having contractions at 530 pm and by 7 they were 5 min apart my fiance came home from work to find me in the kitchen hiding from our 5 yr who was wantign me to do somethign but i couldnt i told my fiance to get our sons clothes and quickly and i called my ob and they told me to come in i no sooner get off the phone and my water broke by the time we had the stuff for the hospital and our sons stuff in the car and got him to his grandmas and then to the hospital my contractions were practicly back to back and it was 8 oclock the mid wife on call examined me and said i was 7 cm dialated which was a big improvement sence my last ob apt on friday which was 4 cm which i had been for a month prior to monday ngiht and i was in so much pain and asked for somehtign and was told there was no way i could have the epideral because i passed that wndow of time and then by the time they got me into a room i was 8 cm and still screaming asking for somehtign for pain and was told no that they couldnt give me anythign i was very upset and in pain jadan was born at 914 pm monday evening i regret things i said to my fiance during this hour in half of labor he was around for but he says he understood and he thought i was very humerous and well so does his family they all wished they were present for it because they just cant believe me of all people would say the things i did to him lol well im glad they were all amused with it i wasnt lol jadan was born at 36 w 4 d he weighed 7lbs 4 oz

jlbwondering35 responded:
Awww man! Rough with no epidural. So afraid that's going to happen to me this time around! Glad you made it through! Hope you're feeling better and enjoying your little one! Try to get some rest!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I am sorry you had such a tough time. glad it went pretty quickly though. congrats. my lil man was born at 37w4d and he was 7lb 5oz. we woulda had big babies if we woulda went to 40 weeks. best wishes and congrats again
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to my current DH for almost 5 years. Have five kids with one on the way.

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.