Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Updates 5-21-12
jlynnpaine posted:
I hope to God this is my last update post

Jodi and Baby Girl

40w5d

w/g: Lots

s/c: Swollen feet and a real lack of patience for this little girl to make her debut

other: Had my 40 week appointment on Friday. Still no more progress and no signs of anything to come. On a positive note, my new doctors are great and are still optimistic that I have a chance at a vbac and haven't asked me to schedule a c-section yet.

Next d/a: 5/23 for NST and u/s to check fluid, then meet with my doctor and discuss my options.

sarahann1978 responded:
Good luck Jodi, I hope you get your VBAC and all goes well SOON!

So excited to join the third trimester for my first update here!

Sarah and Pink Team Baby

28w 2d

w/g: 20#

s/c: I have been having a lot of problems with my hips, but after a month of physical therapy and propping myself with more pillows at night it is doing much better! My heartburn is in full force, but I am still able to manage it with Tums and Pepcid.

other: I was finally able to set up a registry last week and it was fun to pick out all things pink.

Next d/a: June 6

sumis replied to sarahann1978's response:
Good Luck Jodi .Hope you have a successful VBAC

Sumi and baby tejas team blue

33 w and 5 days

w/g 20lbs

sugar levels are fluctuating so i many need to start insulin .Dr switched me to weekly appts and NSts

next d/a : May 25

capriciousangel31 responded:
Good luck I hope you get your VBAC

Megan and team yellow
28w 2d[br>[br>w/g: 10#[br>[br>s/c: I had a pulled muscle on my right side last week so I am still taking it easy and trying not to annoy it. Other then that my only issues are having to pee what seems like every 45 mins and lightning crotch.[br>other: Had my ultrasound on the 18th my LO in measuring 8 days ahead and weighs 2 lbs 14 oz already[br>
Next d/a: May 24th [br>

mommyin2011 responded:
Saundra and Baby Girl Natalie Rose

31w4d

w/g: about 12lbs

s/c: Very sore 'down there'...she likes to push an hit my bladder all day, so I am constantly going to the restroom in fear of having an accident.

other: Get light headed at home more often now. Very tired ( I have a 9 1/2 month old son at home to take care of after working all day ). Just had my baby shower and we are all ready for my daughers arrival! All-n-all, I feel good. Just ready to hold my baby girl!

Next d/a: 5/31 - Every 2 wks now.
Me (29) DH (30) 3 fur babies - DS 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! PINK TEAM :)

BekahS responded:
Just realized I forgot to do this!

Rebekah and Baby Boy

35w (today)

w/g: 20

s/c: heartburn everyday after lunch and dinner. It's getting a bit old. I am starting to feel huge.

other: finally started thinking about getting the room ready. We seem to be procrastinating this time around. Its not the "first baby" feeling where you have to have everything ready 3 months in advance. Haha. And I don't have my shower until next weekend so I'm waiting for a bunch of it anyways. Lets just hope this little man doesn't make too early of an appearance!

next d/a: Friday 6/1. GBST and an exam if I want it. Then every friday until the end...
Me (Bekah) 25, DF (Shane) 25, DD (Avery) 4
Expecting our second bundle of joy 6/28/2012. Team Blue!

nickibeach responded:
Nicki Pink Team

27w 5d

weight 30lbs yikes

heart burn, pain in pelvis and back

next appointment: June 6th

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been with my hubby now for 4 and half years and married for 2 years. We have 2 handsome boys and are now expecting our final baby, A GIRL!!!!, ...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.