Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Updates 5-21-12
jlynnpaine posted:
I hope to God this is my last update post

Jodi and Baby Girl

40w5d

w/g: Lots

s/c: Swollen feet and a real lack of patience for this little girl to make her debut

other: Had my 40 week appointment on Friday. Still no more progress and no signs of anything to come. On a positive note, my new doctors are great and are still optimistic that I have a chance at a vbac and haven't asked me to schedule a c-section yet.

Next d/a: 5/23 for NST and u/s to check fluid, then meet with my doctor and discuss my options.

sarahann1978 responded:
Good luck Jodi, I hope you get your VBAC and all goes well SOON!

So excited to join the third trimester for my first update here!

Sarah and Pink Team Baby

28w 2d

w/g: 20#

s/c: I have been having a lot of problems with my hips, but after a month of physical therapy and propping myself with more pillows at night it is doing much better! My heartburn is in full force, but I am still able to manage it with Tums and Pepcid.

other: I was finally able to set up a registry last week and it was fun to pick out all things pink.

Next d/a: June 6

sumis replied to sarahann1978's response:
Good Luck Jodi .Hope you have a successful VBAC

Sumi and baby tejas team blue

33 w and 5 days

w/g 20lbs

sugar levels are fluctuating so i many need to start insulin .Dr switched me to weekly appts and NSts

next d/a : May 25

Capriciousangel31 responded:
Good luck I hope you get your VBAC

Megan and team yellow
28w 2d[br>[br>w/g: 10#[br>[br>s/c: I had a pulled muscle on my right side last week so I am still taking it easy and trying not to annoy it. Other then that my only issues are having to pee what seems like every 45 mins and lightning crotch.[br>other: Had my ultrasound on the 18th my LO in measuring 8 days ahead and weighs 2 lbs 14 oz already[br>
Next d/a: May 24th [br>

mommyin2011 responded:
Saundra and Baby Girl Natalie Rose

31w4d

w/g: about 12lbs

s/c: Very sore 'down there'...she likes to push an hit my bladder all day, so I am constantly going to the restroom in fear of having an accident.

other: Get light headed at home more often now. Very tired ( I have a 9 1/2 month old son at home to take care of after working all day ). Just had my baby shower and we are all ready for my daughers arrival! All-n-all, I feel good. Just ready to hold my baby girl!

Next d/a: 5/31 - Every 2 wks now.
Me (29) DH (30) 3 fur babies - DS 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! PINK TEAM :)

BekahS responded:
Just realized I forgot to do this!

Rebekah and Baby Boy

35w (today)

w/g: 20

s/c: heartburn everyday after lunch and dinner. It's getting a bit old. I am starting to feel huge.

other: finally started thinking about getting the room ready. We seem to be procrastinating this time around. Its not the "first baby" feeling where you have to have everything ready 3 months in advance. Haha. And I don't have my shower until next weekend so I'm waiting for a bunch of it anyways. Lets just hope this little man doesn't make too early of an appearance!

next d/a: Friday 6/1. GBST and an exam if I want it. Then every friday until the end...
Me (Bekah) 25, DF (Shane) 25, DD (Avery) 4
Expecting our second bundle of joy 6/28/2012. Team Blue!

nickibeach responded:
Nicki Pink Team

27w 5d

weight 30lbs yikes

heart burn, pain in pelvis and back

next appointment: June 6th

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I am the mother of a beautiful daughter born on june 9th, 2010. awaiting the excitment of whats to come!!

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful