Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
    • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
    How about this name?
    babypatrick posted:

Take the Poll

Which name do you like the best?
    • Grace Dawn
    • Raylyn Grace
    • Grace Raylyn
    • Don't like any of them
    vote
    View Poll Results

countrygirlkay responded:
    I love the name raylyn grace!!!

jedmonds12 responded:
    Raylyn Grace sounds very pretty out loud. I don't love how it's spelled, though. I think I'd spell it Raylin, or Railynne. The two y's throw me off, for some reason.
    Julie (28), DH (35)
    DS Kawika 4/25/11
    Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

babypatrick replied to jedmonds12's response:
    I know I was trying to figure out just how to spell it but wasn't sure which way looked best. I think I like the Raylin spelling. Thanks for the suggestion!!!

sarahann1978 replied to babypatrick's response:
    I was hung up on the spelling of Raylyn too, so I voted for Grace Dawn. The first thing the name Raylyn brought to mind was the FX TV show Justified where the main male character is Raylan. I do have a distant female cousin who's name Raelynn. They are pronounced differently as the male is with the soft a at the end and the female version has the soft i sound.

jlynnpaine responded:
    My DD's name is Shaelynn Grace so I really like Raylyn Grace, though I do think the spelling could be improved. I also know someone named Raelynn and I think that's pretty so either Raelyn and Raelynn would be my choices of how to spell it.

jedmonds12 replied to jlynnpaine's response:
    Ooh, I really like Raelynn! Very pretty out loud and on "paper"!
    Julie (28), DH (35)
    DS Kawika 4/25/11
    Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Born and raised in Western New York, my husband and I are expecting our first child April 24th. Its a boy and so far his name is David Clark. we are w...More

Helpful Tips

help
    what do contractions feel like? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.