Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
How about this name?
babypatrick posted:

Take the Poll

Which name do you like the best?
  • Grace Dawn
  • Raylyn Grace
  • Grace Raylyn
  • Don't like any of them
vote
View Poll Results

countrygirlkay responded:
I love the name raylyn grace!!!

jedmonds12 responded:
Raylyn Grace sounds very pretty out loud. I don't love how it's spelled, though. I think I'd spell it Raylin, or Railynne. The two y's throw me off, for some reason.
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

babypatrick replied to jedmonds12's response:
I know I was trying to figure out just how to spell it but wasn't sure which way looked best. I think I like the Raylin spelling. Thanks for the suggestion!!!

sarahann1978 replied to babypatrick's response:
I was hung up on the spelling of Raylyn too, so I voted for Grace Dawn. The first thing the name Raylyn brought to mind was the FX TV show Justified where the main male character is Raylan. I do have a distant female cousin who's name Raelynn. They are pronounced differently as the male is with the soft a at the end and the female version has the soft i sound.

jlynnpaine responded:
My DD's name is Shaelynn Grace so I really like Raylyn Grace, though I do think the spelling could be improved. I also know someone named Raelynn and I think that's pretty so either Raelyn and Raelynn would be my choices of how to spell it.

jedmonds12 replied to jlynnpaine's response:
Ooh, I really like Raelynn! Very pretty out loud and on "paper"!
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a beautiful 17 month old daughter and a little boy due on April 29, 2010.

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful