Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
How about this name?
babypatrick posted:

Take the Poll

Which name do you like the best?
  • Grace Dawn
  • Raylyn Grace
  • Grace Raylyn
  • Don't like any of them
vote
View Poll Results

countrygirlkay responded:
I love the name raylyn grace!!!

jedmonds12 responded:
Raylyn Grace sounds very pretty out loud. I don't love how it's spelled, though. I think I'd spell it Raylin, or Railynne. The two y's throw me off, for some reason.
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

babypatrick replied to jedmonds12's response:
I know I was trying to figure out just how to spell it but wasn't sure which way looked best. I think I like the Raylin spelling. Thanks for the suggestion!!!

sarahann1978 replied to babypatrick's response:
I was hung up on the spelling of Raylyn too, so I voted for Grace Dawn. The first thing the name Raylyn brought to mind was the FX TV show Justified where the main male character is Raylan. I do have a distant female cousin who's name Raelynn. They are pronounced differently as the male is with the soft a at the end and the female version has the soft i sound.

jlynnpaine responded:
My DD's name is Shaelynn Grace so I really like Raylyn Grace, though I do think the spelling could be improved. I also know someone named Raelynn and I think that's pretty so either Raelyn and Raelynn would be my choices of how to spell it.

jedmonds12 replied to jlynnpaine's response:
Ooh, I really like Raelynn! Very pretty out loud and on "paper"!
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have 2 sons Braxton and Atlas, got married 2008 to the most wonderful man that has raised my son as his own and we now have one together and have a ...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.