Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Increased Labido
Cowgal7083 posted:
I'm 31 weeks today with my first child and for the past few weeks my libido has gone crazy. Prior to trying to getting pregnant, sex was not a big deal for me. I hate to say it, but I only did it to make my husband happy, I had no drive at all. Even for the first few months, nothing. Now all of a sudden I can't seem to get enough. I'm having a fairly normal pregnany except for GD, which is being managed nicley by a change in diet. I'm sure its a hormone thing, but has this happed to anyone else? My husband would like to know if this last after pregnancy too.

mommyin2011 responded:
its a hormone thing I believe. with my 1st pregnancy, I was like that too...with this one, sex is not a big issue for me. don't care if I have it or not.....tell ur hubby to enjoy it it may not last after your LO is here.
Me (29) DH (30) 3 fur babies - DS 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! PINK TEAM :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Heather. I am a social worker in the greater Atlanta area. I have a nine year old son, and a four year old step son. Jonh and I are ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful