Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
33 weeks with twins HELP please
An_240139 posted:
I have been in and out of the hospital for the last two weeks for early labor. I have been having contractions today and i have been timing them the first hour i had 7 contractions in an hour and now i have had 10 contractions this hour, no pain with the contractions just tightening. I felt like i had to use the restroom so i went and i have a bowel movement which was soft like diarrhea and i also urinated when i stood up to flush the toilet i looked and my toilet water was a red brown color, i have no clue what this was from i got another piece of TP and there was no blood from either end. Any ideas of what this could be from and what i should do. Any ideas would be helpful..

sumis responded:
Please call your OB and check

hgreenwood7058 responded:
You should contact your ob and get checked out. You could have a UTI or it could be early labor again. Anymore than 4 in an hour your supposed to call and you have had way more than that. Have they put you on complete bed rest yet?
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Courtney. I am 20 years old and a first time mommy-to-be. I am expecting a boy in Nov =]

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.