Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Update (5-28-12)
sarahann1978 posted:
I didn't see that anyone posted this yesterday, sorry if I missed it.

Sarah and Pink Team Baby

29w 3d

w/g: 20#

s/c: Hearburn is pretty much it now.

other: We had a fun family weekend and it's hard to be back at work today.

Next d/a: June 6

mwhite80 responded:
Madeline and Baby Boy Mathew

27w3d

w/g 10lbs

S/c: My belly button is seriously sticking out now even though I have been trying to take it easy. My doctor wants me wearing a support band to help ease the pressure. Other than that I get tired real easily and the heat isnt helping. Had glucose test and was once again negative, I like having something not to worry about.

other : had an awesome Memorial Day weekend with friends and family, now I am looking forward to just relaxing for a few days.

next appt : June 14

other :
Madeline(31)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(4), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (15 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

jlbwondering35 responded:
Jen and Pink Team Baby

36w 4d

w/g: 23#

s/c: feeling pretty good, heartburn has chilled out a lot.

Other: On my weekly appt last week I was one stupid cm dilated and 0% effaced Have another appt. tomorrow. Wish me luck for some progress!!

Next d/a: May 30th

Hope everyone is feeling well!

sumis replied to jlbwondering35's response:
Sumi and Baby Tejas

35w and 6 days

w/g 20lbs

MY updates

I may have to switch to insulin from lyburide as my sugar level keeps flucuating .Had NST last week and again this thursday .Feeling tired always and enerygy levels are super low

jillydilly0 responded:
Jill and Baby Addison

34w 5d

w/g: 26ish?

s/c: started having sciatic nerve pain and back pain; also my upper thighs are crampy and achy for some reason- not really sure why; sleeping isn't as comfortable as it used to be...

Other: having weekly appointments now alternating between my regular OB and my high risk OB- both are doing biophysical profiles/ultrasounds

Next d/a:
regular OB- 5/30/12
high risk OB- 6/4/12
ME (28) DH (31) EDD 7/6/2012 Team Pink- Addison Eliana

mvpmom33 responded:
Amber and Team Pink (Possibly Macie Jean)

40w 1d

W/G: About 30#

S/C: Suprisingly feeling pretty great! I am getting a little bit impatient, but it could be way worse. I am uncomfortable when I sleep and sometimes I have some pretty major back pains--I just keep telling myself at MOST one week left...it helps for the most part.

Other: Last Wednesday's appt I was dilated to about 2 and 30% effaced. Hoping for more progress at tomorrow's appt. or better yet not making it to tomorrow's appointment! (Wishful thinking)

I will make sure to post our birth story in full detail...that's always my favorite part---reading others that is!
Amber (24), Ryan (25), Colin 07/08/09, Baby Girl due 05/28/2012 :-)

mwhite80 replied to mvpmom33's response:
Good luck Amber cant wait to read your birth story. Your son and mine have the same birthday except my little guy is turning 5 this year
Madeline(31)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(4), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (15 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

capriciousangel31 responded:
Megan and Team Yellow

29 w 2d
w/g: 10lbs

s/c: my right hip has been cramping off and on making sleep a bit difficult and I feel like baby keeps punching me in my cervix area other than that things are going good and I feel pretty good

Other: My baby shower is the on the 9th and I cannot wait !!

Next D/A : June 7th

BekahS responded:
Rebekah and Baby Boy

35w 5d (today)

W/g: 20lb and then some

S/c: heartburn is my biggest complaint. Hitting the point where I'm just about done with all this

Other: had a wonderful long weekend. Swam in the in laws pool. Felt wonderful until I started using muscles I haven't used in months! Then I got a foot cramp that lasted forever. This weekend is even busier. Saturday is my shower (a little late, I know) and Sunday is tye amusement park ALL day. I don't think I'll be able to move!

Next d/a: Friday 6/1. GBST and a "check" to see if im even starting to think about having this baby. Every Friday from here on out.
Me (Bekah) 25, DF (Shane) 25, DD (Avery) 4
Expecting our second bundle of joy 6/28/2012. Team Blue!

nickibeach responded:
Nicki Pink Team

27w 5d

weight 30lbs yikes

heart burn, pain in pelvis and back

next appointment: June 6th

beckyatmoms responded:
This is my first post here on the 3rd Tri Board! So excited to move up

Becky and pink twins team (Reagan Grace & Emma Lee)

27w 6d

w/g: 29 lbs as of last week

s/c: Just generally feeling uncomfortable. Sleeping is very hard now. I am measuring about 37 weeks along so I'm pretty big and everything is a challenge.

other: nursery is done! Very happy to have that finished. Shower #2 is on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to seeing all my friends, I feel like I have been hibernating ever since I got pregnant.

d/a: June 5 (I only see a high risk) with a growth scan

babypatrick responded:
Melissa and Pink Team still haven't come up with a name

36w 1d

w/g: 23#

s/c: feeling good, my back has really been hurting

Other: Starting my one week appts. and starting to get checked at my next appt. My husband says that we are only having 2 kids so feeling like I want this baby to stay in as long as it can - I'm gonna miss being prego Got maternity pics done with my 2 1/2 son yesterday and they came out so adorable!

Next d/a: June 8th

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32) DH (35) DSD (16) DS (4) New baby boy due May 24th!

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.