Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Update 6-4-12
mwhite80 posted:
Madeline and Baby Boy Mathew

28w2d

w/g : around 10lbs

s/c : not much new to report, I am now wearing a pregnancy support belt to combat my umbelical hernia, lots of exhaustion.

other : my 15 moths old has a double ear infection and my son has a head cold too, fun fun fun and thursday is my birthday. the baby boy is getting stong and kicking my butt.

next appt : June 14 ob
Madeline(31)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(4), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (15 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

sarahann1978 responded:
Sarah and Pink Team Baby

30w 2d

w/g: 20#

s/c: Hearburn is very strong. I walked for an hour Friday night at Relay for Life and my hips were pretty tight and sore on Saturday, but back to normal now.

other: We made a lot of progress in rearranging the room we are going to mover our DS into so we can turn his current room back into the nursery. I still have a lot to do, but getting closer all the time.

Next d/a: June 6

jlbwondering35 responded:
Jen and Baby Girl

37w 3d

w/g 23#

s/c: still have a fair amount of heart burn. Thought I was going in to labor Saturday night. Intense period like cramps, terrible lower back pain, lots and lots of Braxton Hicks, and bum pressure. Was relieved to wake up Sunday morning in my own bed with my belly Want her to cook a little longer! Quite exhausted these days! Not much longer!

other: baby furniture has still not arrived, so her room is still a
storage room! LOL! Oh well, it will get here eventually!

next appt: June 7th (hope there is some progress) Last appt I was 1 cm, not effaced, but a -1 station.

sumis replied to jlbwondering35's response:
SUmi and baby tejas (blue team)

35 w and 5 days

s/c : lots of braxton hicks .I have lots of pressure down the bladder my doctor switched me from glyburide to insulin shots .had my strep b test last week.yet to know the results

next d/a this thursady jun 07 2012

MIL flying over the weekend to help with the baby .

capriciousangel31 responded:
Megan and Team Yellow
30 weeks 1 day

w/g : 10 lbs

s/c nothing really new just lightning crotch a lot and my belly is starting to feel heavy

Other: Baby shower is Saturday and I still can't figure out what to wear, I want to look cute and not like a whale lol

Next d/a: June 7th

sarahann1978 replied to capriciousangel31's response:
How fun, be sure to let us know how the shower goes!

BekahS responded:
Rebekah and baby boy ( Logan or Channing...any imput?)

36w 5d (today)

w/g: 23lb and then some....

s/c: B/H contractions are getting uncomfortable sometimes. Just a gentle reminder that I am overdoing myself. Haha. Feeling pretty big at this point. I could have this baby any time after Monday (6/11)...when my mother goes BACK home. Far, far away.

other: Hiked around the local amusement park on Sunday. Wow that kicked my butt. Finally had my baby shower on Saturday. Great to see friends and family all together and got a ton of cool stuff! Last minute shopping for baby stuff this weekend. But the room is all together and whatnot.

next d/a: 6/8 regular OB...lets hope I'm more than 1cm dilated and this little man has dropped more!
Me (Bekah) 25, DF (Shane) 25, DD (Avery) 4
Expecting our second bundle of joy 6/28/2012. Team Blue!

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 35 years old and expecting my first baby im march. And to my surprise its going to be a boy. Ive had no problems so far other then the normal stu...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.