Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Monday 6/11/2012 Updates
BekahS posted:
Rebekah and Baby Boy

37w 4d

w/g: 25lbs (plus some I'm sure)

s/c: Was swimming yesterday and could feel the b/h contractions get a bit more uncomfortable so I thought it was time to get out! Want this little man to bake a bit longer. My back hurts more now than ever. At my appt Friday my Dr said I'm still 1.5cm but baby is "waaaay" low. Haha. No kidding, I think he's going to fall out sometimes.

other: Everything is ready/washed/put away/packed. I had some serious nesting this weekend and did a million loads of laundry from sheets and clothes to burp cloths and towels. Now if I see another piece of dirty clothes I'll freak. Haha.

next d/a: 6/15 for my 38 week appt. Still have a 39 and a 40 week appt scheduled but I'd be ok if I never make it to those
Me (Bekah) 25, DF (Shane) 25, DD (Avery) 4
Expecting our second bundle of joy 6/28/2012. Team Blue!

mwhite80 responded:
Madeline and Baby Boy Mathew

29w2d

w/g : around 10 lbs

s/c: I feel stuffed to the max, like little Maty doesnt have anymore room left and i still have over 10 weeks left. He is very strong and is kicking my butt. Most days I am exhausted, I hope to get some energy soon.

other : Both my kids love feeling their little brother kick. My daughter sometimes slaps my belly back because brother kicked her, lol so cute. Just went through some of my sons baby cloths and now I see what i still need. I'm not doing to bad in the cloths department for now.

next d/a : 6/14 ob then I go every 2 weeks
Madeline(32)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(4), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (15 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

sarahann1978 responded:
Sarah and Pink Team Baby Kaitlan "Katy" Grace

31w 2d

w/g: 30#

s/c: Hearburn is very strong. My sinuses have been so stuffed up it's been hard to breath. I have also been getting short of breath also because I think she had another growth spurt and everything is still tight in my abdomen.

other: I had an appointment last Wednesday and I have to drive 75 miles to my OB because I want to attempt VBAC. A friend of mine recommended and is/was also going to the same OB and was due June 15. We finally had matching appointments so we traveled over together for this one. She had some contractions on the way over, and some on the way home, but the doctor said she ok when we were there. The very next day she went into labor and delivered VBAC after 10 minutes of pushing, I think it's funny how close I was to catching a baby in my car the day before, LOL!

Next d/a: June 20, every two weeks now

hoping101 responded:
Melinda and Gavin

28w1d

W/G: 14lbs as of last week

S/C: Braxton Hicks, Heartburn, Morning Sickness- somedays, and ECP

Other: Still haven't finished up my nursery. I can't seem to be able to get any help from my DH so I keep putting it off. I have my shower coming up soon so after that I will get it together!

Next D/A: 7/2 ultrasound

capriciousangel31 responded:
Megan and Team Yellow

31 weeks and 1 day

w/g: 11 lbs

s/c: Been feeling really warm lately think it's due to the weather , it's been upper 80's and low 90's which is really warm for Wisconsin. and baby feels super heavy

other: Had my baby shower Saturday it went over pretty well , a little annoyed because alot of people who said they were going to show up did not show up.

next d/a: June 21st , I have to remember to ask when she will start checking to see if I am dilated

nickibeach responded:
29weeks5days Weight. 30lbs. Yikes

Braxton hicks and a lot of lower pressure

My little one is moving a lot and I love it! She is measuring big and I will have an ultra sound in two weeks. I will then go every 2 weeks.

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Mary and Boy/Girl twins

35 weeks today

w/g: 25 lbs

s/c: At my regular OB appointment yesterday, my blood pressure was up again. This led to hospitalization #5!!! According to my doctors, I have to stay now until the babies are born, which could be up to 2 weeks from now!! I cried when my doctor left the room. I really hope that they take the babies before then. I'm having blood pressure spikes, sciatica, horrible headaches, and back spasms. They started me on Labetalol for my bp and did a 24 hour urine analysis. A few things can happen that will lead them to an early delivery:

1) uncontrolled blood pressure even on meds
2) protein in my urine
3) baby in distress
4) not enough fluid around one or both babies
5) natural labor begins

other: The nursery is ready and the double bascinette is in our room. We do still need to install the car seats, extra bases, and put together the double stroller. My husband is going to take a week off from work. It's called "baby bonding leave."

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
Hi Mary -

Wow, what a pregnancy! I know this is miserable but it will be all worth it when you are snuggling with your little ones.

I am sorry to hear you now have a new view from your bed and hope you can get some relief from your symptoms. Does the hospital have a massage therapist? May help with the sciatica, back spams and headaches.

Please keep us posted, fingers crossed for a sooner than later birth story,
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

FrenchBulldogMom replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Ty for the encouraging words!

I'm going to ask the doctor when she comes by for rounds what the plan is. My blood pressure has been really good on the new medicine. Other than the stupid back spasms and Braxton-Hicks drama, I think I'd be ok at home.

Wish me luck! Oh, and by the way, my massage therapist is my husband, LOL! He works 10 minutes away from the hospital and spent the night here last night on the pull-out bed.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (38), DH (40), DS (13 months) EDD 6/22/12 PINK TEAM YAY!!! :-)

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.