Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
    • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
    Don't know what to do....
    firegirl5165 posted:
    Since yesterday afternoon I have been having sharp pains and tightening in my pelvic region. Also it causes me to have trouble breathing during these episodes. I am 35 weeks with number two, number one came at 37 weeks. I tryed resting and drinking extra fluids like the doctor said but it doesn't help. Any suggestions?

jlbwondering35 responded:
    Hummm...I went through something similar and turned out I had a UTI and possibly passed some kidney stones. Have your dr do a urine test on you. I took Cipro and was back to good in no time at all. The pain was brutal! Thought something really scary was going on! Good luck, let me know how you make out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Laura, mommy to DD(4) DS(1) Team Pink(due 5-17-2011)

Helpful Tips

diapers
    Extra 15% off for Diapers.com and Soap.com with code xtra15off More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.