Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
6/18/12 Update
Zaysmama posted:
Heathir, Blue Team (Zakiyah)

28w - New to the 3rd tri board!

Weight gain: 13lbs, until appt tomorrow

Symptoms/Conditions: Have had alot of dizziness as the baby gets bigger and makes it harder to get comfortable or even breathe. Also some ECP that is quite painful at times.

Others: Hoping to have the nursery done by the end of the month & baby shower scheduled for the end of next month, can't believe how fast this has gone!

Next appt: reg o/b 6/19/2012 & then scheduling glucose testing

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Mary and the boy/girl twins

35w 5 days

w/g: ~30 lbs

s/c: Today is day 6 in the hopsital on bed rest for my blood pressure. The Labetalol is working to keep my bp from spiking over 160, but my base bp is in the 130s-140s. Both babies are scoring 8/8 on their anatomy scans and are very active. I am a big as a house! If baby boy is still on track, he should be about 6 lbs this week and baby girl shouled be about 5 lbs. I still get headaches and pain in my sciatic nerves.

Other: The car seats are still in their boxes!!! My husband better get busy unpacking them because we got a date scheduled for the c-section. If all goes according to plan, we will get to meet the babies on 6/27/12!!!

sarahann1978 responded:
Sarah and Pink Team Baby Kaitlan "Katy" Grace

32w 2d

w/g: 30#

s/c: Hearburn is very strong. My sinuses have been so stuffed up it's been hard to breath. My hip pain has been much less and I was released from physical therapy unless it gets bad again.

other: My baby shower was last Saturday and it was so fun. There are pictures on my blog sarann-rap.blogspot.com
We went swimming at Lake Powell yesterday and it was so nice to be weightless and the cool water felt so good and refreshing.

Next d/a: June 20, every two weeks now

capriciousangel31 responded:
Welcome to the 3rd tri board Heathir!!!

Megan team Yellow

32 weeks 1 day

W/G : 11lbs

S/C: Baby has been pressing it's feet into my ribs alot and now they hurt most of the day, and my allergies have been going nuts but that happens around this time of year whether or not I am pregnant.

Other: I have Country USA all week ( huge music festival in WI ) and it finally happened I can no longer button my pre-pregnancy shorts so I guess I have to go buy a new pair.

next D/A: June 21st, feels like I am at the doctors all the time, I have been going every 2 weeks since week 22

mwhite80 responded:
Madeline and Baby Mathew

30w2d

w/g : 15 lbs

s/c : My heartburn has returned and it is not fun. Lots of belly pressure and ecp. I am also getting hot flashes, I tell me hubby it is hot and he is cool.

other : little Mathew is kicking like crazy, both my kids love feeling it,

next appt : june 27
Madeline(32)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(4), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (15 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

My first LO is due March 4, 2010! My hubby and I found out we were pregnant on our 3 year wedding anniversary after TTC for 6 months. The pregnancy ha...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.