Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
What do you guys think?
jillydilly0 posted:
I am 38w5d today with my first pregnancy. Yesterday I wasn't dilated at all at my check up. She is engaged but that's all. Last night I had shooting pains in my girly area that really hurt and kept happening every few minutes. They eventually stopped but today I just feel very different than I have. I feel achy all over like when you have the flu. My inner thighs hurt every time I stand up and I feel a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen. I have had a lot of Braxton Hicks today and I just feel exhausted. I am also peeing a lot more than I have been which says a lot since I go like every hour LOL
My question is, has anyone felt like this right before they go into labor? This is all new to me so I have no idea what to expect... I know I feel different today and just want some insight.
Thanks in advance :c)
ME (28) DH (31) EDD 7/6/2012 Team Pink- Addison Eliana

jlbwondering35 responded:
I wasn't dilated more than 1 cm with my first until I went into labor. He was engaged too. I remember being really crampy and having a lot of braxton hicks too. Sounds like you're definitely getting close! How exciting for you! Good luck! I'll be looking for your birth story!!!

jillydilly0 replied to jlbwondering35's response:
I hope you are right! I am so ready to meet this little girl- it's driving me crazy LOL :c)
ME (28) DH (31) EDD 7/6/2012 Team Pink- Addison Eliana

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been married since 4/4/09. Started TTC in Sept 2009, found out we were pregnant in April 2010. It's a boy. We have one furbaby who i...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.