Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
What do you guys think?
jillydilly0 posted:
I am 38w5d today with my first pregnancy. Yesterday I wasn't dilated at all at my check up. She is engaged but that's all. Last night I had shooting pains in my girly area that really hurt and kept happening every few minutes. They eventually stopped but today I just feel very different than I have. I feel achy all over like when you have the flu. My inner thighs hurt every time I stand up and I feel a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen. I have had a lot of Braxton Hicks today and I just feel exhausted. I am also peeing a lot more than I have been which says a lot since I go like every hour LOL
My question is, has anyone felt like this right before they go into labor? This is all new to me so I have no idea what to expect... I know I feel different today and just want some insight.
Thanks in advance :c)
ME (28) DH (31) EDD 7/6/2012 Team Pink- Addison Eliana

jlbwondering35 responded:
I wasn't dilated more than 1 cm with my first until I went into labor. He was engaged too. I remember being really crampy and having a lot of braxton hicks too. Sounds like you're definitely getting close! How exciting for you! Good luck! I'll be looking for your birth story!!!

jillydilly0 replied to jlbwondering35's response:
I hope you are right! I am so ready to meet this little girl- it's driving me crazy LOL :c)
ME (28) DH (31) EDD 7/6/2012 Team Pink- Addison Eliana

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello all, My name is Kat. My husband and I have a 5 yr old son named Noah, and we are expecting our 2nd baby named Hope, she is due August 27th. Hope...More

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful