Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Pelvic pain? (tmi )
capriciousangel31 posted:
Okay so for the last week or so it's become more noticeable and painful for me to go from sitting to standing and laying down to sitting, it's like my pelvic area down there is being pulled and I feel almost swollen like my lips down there are swollen and rub when I go to walk.
It's the worst when I wake up and then towards the end of the day it starts to hurt again. Is this normal or should I ask my doctor at my appt on July 5th? btw I am 33 weeks and 4 days .

Zaysmama responded:
I have had the same feeling for a while... mine don't seem to rub together but everything is swollen... I feel ya on the TMI, sometimes when I stand up all the pressure feels like gravity is pulling everything thru my v-jay... Its extremely uncomfortable & i don't remember having this issue when I was preggers with DS1... i thought maybe it was because he was in the breech position so all of his weight was lower but its still doing it 9weeks later. I have a dr appt on tuesday and might mention it. I don't think its any cause for concern since I've had it for so much of this pregnancy but now that i'm almost 30 weeks I am wondering if maybe he will come early or something!.. If you decide to talk to your dr let me know what he/she says!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Erin. I'm 24 and my DH is 24. We got married Dec. 2, 2006. We have one dog whose name is Fang. He's a spoiled brat! We started TTC ...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.