Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly Update 7-2
sarahann1978 posted:
Sarah and Pink Team Baby Kaitlan "Katy" Grace

34w 2d

w/g: 30#

s/c: Hearburn is very strong, I puked in my sleep last night and woke up choking on stomach acid. I will be talking to my doctor about it tomorrow. My sinuses have been so stuffed up it's been hard to breath. I had some hip pain come back yesterday, but I also was lazy all weekend and was either barefoot or in flip flops instead of wearing my good shoes with my insert, so hopefully the shoes will help alleviate that pain.

other: We had company this weekend, my DHs childhood best friend and his fam. His wife also expecting and is 19 weeks, so it was fun to talk all things baby with her. Her first pregnancy was twins who will be 3 in Nov. She delivered the first vaginally, but then the second flipped and they had to do c-section to get her, so she is also going for a VBAC with this one.

Next d/a: July 3, every two weeks now
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS Austin (Jan 2009) Team Pink Baby Kaitlan (Aug 2012)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Everyone - my name is Toni - I am 35 and pregnant for the first time with twin girls. My husband Bill and I have been married since 2007 and are so...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful