Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
my first baby shower! :) 7-7-12
reyneromance93 posted:
well im fairly excited. this is going to be my first baby shower i ever been too and so amazing..my cousin is throwing it for me this saturday at my church . she said she made me a diaper cake....i never seen one of those! but i'm ready for my little man to get here, it is hot outside and my ac is lacking to cool...but i'll update everyone how my 1st baby shower goes wish me luck! and i'm going to see if i can post pictures too. idrk this site that well yet to do that.

Zaysmama responded:
Well I'm sure it will be wonderful!
Hope you gets many of the things you are still needing for little man! & most importantly enjoy the people and the support you have around you! I know this has been a rough time for you with the issues with the father, but the people that are there are the people you can look to for support during this time and the many weeks to come after baby arrives! Congrats and have fun!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are highschool sweethearts. We got pregnant with our first son (CJ) when I was 18 and my hubby was 19, I had CJ at 38 weeks and 1 day...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.