Finally Friday 7/6
Zaysmama posted:
Hey ladies, hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July!
Does anyone have anything fun or exciting planned for the weekend?

I am hoping to take DS swimming as it seems to be the only outdoor activity I enjoy being almost 8 months along in this heat! & sunday have a shopping date with a good friend while DS is with his father!

Update on your weekend plans and how you are keeping comfortable in this heat while expecting!!!

Have a great weekend!

jedmonds12 responded:
Moving on up from 2nd tri!

This weekend we're going to the beach, since it's supposed to be 90 in the city, it'll be a very sunny, comfy temperature at the ocean. I'm psyched to get out of town for a couple of days. Our 10-day forecast is calling for mid to high 80's every day, which is kind of odd for the Pacific Northwest. I have a feeling our a/c will be running a lot for the next couple of weeks, since I seem even more sensitive to the heat than usual.
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

Zaysmama replied to jedmonds12's response:
hope you enjoyed your weekend trip to the beach!
Sounds like you were looking at good weather! ...

I ended up taking DS swimming Saturday and Sundays he went swimming with his father and I went with another friend swimming... I spent alot of time outside this weekend and have a nice tan going but I have also been very sensitive to the heat making sure to stay hydrated and near shade and water! lol...

Congrats on moving up!