Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly update 7-9
Capriciousangel31 posted:
Megan Team Yellow

35 weeks 1 day

W/g: I have lost a couple pounds so my weight gain is 16.8 lbs

S/c: Well I have been noticing more BH or even possibly contractions I am still not sure of the difference lol I did lose what I believe was part of mucus plug last night hopefully labor will hold off for a couple of weeks yet.

Other: I finally finished packing my hospital bag, and since losing part my mucus plug I am making my hubby finish the baby's room today just in case

Next D/a : July 18th

Zaysmama responded:
Heathir
Blue Team (Zakiyah)

31weeks

W/g: went back up 1lb last appt to reach 13lbs again

S/c: Lots of pain in my back and ribs and still fighting dizziness but dr said its probably because my blood levels are so low. He put me on iron supplements 2 - 3 times a day on top of the pre-natals... Hoping that helps! Been having some BH at night, sometimes they wake me up because they are so strong but arent consistent!

Other: Found out I wont be able to get the baby's room ready until the end of this month, right before the baby shower and vacation, by the time we get back I will be 35wks so i'm hoping we get it done before we leave! once thats done I will be able to relax some until its time for LO's arrival!

Next D/a: 7/17 - reg ob, every 2weeks...

mwhite80 responded:
Madeline and Baby Mathew

33w2d

w/g : 16lbs

s/c : overall very uncomfortable, I feel like Maty is kicking his way out of my belly, lol. I've been having BH at night, fun fun fun.

other : My oldest Paul just celebrated his fifth birthday yesterday, It feels like just yesterday that he was the little guy in my belly, time flies ladies.

next appt : July 23
Madeline(32)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(5), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (16 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mother to a wonderful daughter and am excited to begin my adventure as a moderator with WebMD. I have past experience as a medical tran...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful