Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekly update 7-9
capriciousangel31 posted:
Megan Team Yellow

35 weeks 1 day

W/g: I have lost a couple pounds so my weight gain is 16.8 lbs

S/c: Well I have been noticing more BH or even possibly contractions I am still not sure of the difference lol I did lose what I believe was part of mucus plug last night hopefully labor will hold off for a couple of weeks yet.

Other: I finally finished packing my hospital bag, and since losing part my mucus plug I am making my hubby finish the baby's room today just in case

Next D/a : July 18th

Zaysmama responded:
Heathir
Blue Team (Zakiyah)

31weeks

W/g: went back up 1lb last appt to reach 13lbs again

S/c: Lots of pain in my back and ribs and still fighting dizziness but dr said its probably because my blood levels are so low. He put me on iron supplements 2 - 3 times a day on top of the pre-natals... Hoping that helps! Been having some BH at night, sometimes they wake me up because they are so strong but arent consistent!

Other: Found out I wont be able to get the baby's room ready until the end of this month, right before the baby shower and vacation, by the time we get back I will be 35wks so i'm hoping we get it done before we leave! once thats done I will be able to relax some until its time for LO's arrival!

Next D/a: 7/17 - reg ob, every 2weeks...

mwhite80 responded:
Madeline and Baby Mathew

33w2d

w/g : 16lbs

s/c : overall very uncomfortable, I feel like Maty is kicking his way out of my belly, lol. I've been having BH at night, fun fun fun.

other : My oldest Paul just celebrated his fifth birthday yesterday, It feels like just yesterday that he was the little guy in my belly, time flies ladies.

next appt : July 23
Madeline(32)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(5), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (16 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

"Single" Mother to a 1 yr Chihuahua, but will be co-parenting my LO with the BSD. Was quite a shocker when I found out I was pregnant, but k...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.