Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
3rd - Trimester Questions
Zaysmama posted:
Hey ladies, I see alot of us are wondering the same things...

We all have questions about the mucus plug and what that looks like, or about what contractions feel like, and the big question is "will I deliver early?"

I deffinitely do not have all the answers but I did a little research on here and I am hoping this link will help with some of our questions!!!

http://www.webmd.com/baby/labor-signs

the link has info about:
  • Lightening
  • Passing of the mucus plug
  • Contractions
  • Water breaking
  • Effacement and dilation of the cervix...
Best of luck with all of your deliveries and 3rd trimesters! Wishing you all healthy LO's soon!!

capriciousangel31 responded:
Thank you for posting this
I am just getting soo anxious as I get closer to my due date...I wake up every day going is today the day?
lol still have 4 1/2 weeks to go though....

things are kinda quiet on here alot so I have also joined
medhelp.org

they have awesome active forums

Zaysmama replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Thanks for letting me know!
Things have been really quiet around here... hopefully we have some birth stories on here soon!

As for getting close, you are getting close and I'm sure anxious... hard to believe we were on the ttc board together just a few months ago... time flies when you're carrying a little one!

capriciousangel31 replied to Zaysmama's response:
lol I know I keep checking in on other people who on the ttc board with us...it seems like yesterday we were in that dreaded tww and now our little ones will be in a matter of weeks eeekk!!!
I am super anxious more because I have no idea what labor will feel like and I am uber paranoid that I won't notice when I do go into labor lol Got to love being a first time mom

capriciousangel31 replied to Zaysmama's response:
ohh also if you go the site I said, I am on the pregnancy 18-34 forum and my screen name is still the same so you should have no problem finding me

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Julie. I'm 29, my DH Chris is 36. We have a son named Kawika, born 4/25/11, and a chihuahua named Wonton. We're expecting our seco...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.