Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Update 7/16
Zaysmama posted:
Heathir -
Blue Team (Zakiyah Logan) Zak*

32weeks

W/g: 13lbs as of last appt

S/C: Nothing new, just really uncomfortable. Working a desk job and I feel like he is in my ribs, back and pelvis... He is completely out of room and We still have 8weeks to go.

Others: Hoping to finally get the baby's room cleaned out by the end of this week or next. Have my baby shower on te 29th and then heading on vacation on the 1st! Hope I don't start losing my mucus plug before then or the beach will be no fun!!!

Next appt: Tomorrow 7/17 & then 7/31 - every two weeks for now

mwhite80 responded:
Madeline and Baby Boy Mathew

34w2d

w/g : 16lbs

s/c : Lots of pressure down there and it feels like i pulled my groin. I hope it goes away soon. I am overall very tired and uncomfortable, only 3 weeks more til I am full term (37 weeks).

other : I had both kids sick over the weekend and I was on my own, the hubby ws away on military drill.

next appt : July 23
Madeline(32)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(5), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (16 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

capriciousangel31 responded:
Megan Team Yellow

36 weeks 1 day

W/g: 19 lbs

S/c: I lost parts of my mucus plug last week , only little amounts with no blood so I am hoping the baby will hold off for at least another week before deciding to come. it's doesn't look the baby has dropped but I feel more pressure on my bladder and to pee like every 20 minutes. Acid reflex has also been horrible the past week

Other: I didn't get the crib together last week, however I will do it this ( well I will try to lol )

Next D/A: Wed the 18th and then the 24th
I have moved on to weekly appointments now

jedmonds12 responded:
Tuesday update for me! Yay, 3rd tri!

Julie & Little Dude

28w3d

w/g: 7 lbs

s/c: Lots and lots of baby movement. He's constantly jabbing me, rolling over, and bouncing on my bladder. Peeing all the time, sore hips in the morning, SOB, lots of BHC despite all the water I'm drinking, my feet are a little swollen, I'm tired... LOL.

Other: Not much to speak of. Slowly but surely stocking up, & shuffling things around at home to get ready. Still have lots to do but if I keep up this pace we'll be ready by the time baby's ready to come. I hope. I'm still trying to figure out how our day care situation will work with two and it's making me really stressed out.

Next d/a: July 25th for a routine OB
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I met through a series of interesting twists. We both joined Match.com in the same month. My husband joined to meet someone to go to mo...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.