Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Days left?
mwhite80 posted:
Hey ladies, how many days do you have left?

I am at only 36 days until my due date and only 15 days untiil I am full term. I cant believe I am almost there.. You turn ladies....
Madeline(32)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(5), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (17 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

Cowgal7083 responded:
I'm at 37 weeks with a total of 17 days till my EDD. I've been feeling contractions off and on for a few days now and this heat is not helping me be comfortable. I'm looking forward to my little Wyatt getting here.

Zaysmama replied to Cowgal7083's response:
I am 33 wks so I have 49 days until EDD but only 28 until LO is term!... so excited!!! DS1 - Izayah and I are both looking forward to meeting DS2 - Zakiyah!!

capriciousangel31 responded:
I have 19 days until my EDD and I am already full term, doctor says I just have to wait half a week and then I can try to start inducing labor on my own !!!

BeautifullyBlessed replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Wow...Capriciousangel 31, did it go by fast for you?

What are you going to do to induce labor on your own?

capriciousangel31 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
well the first 18 weeks seemed to drag on and on but I think that was because of the morning sickness since that part has passed time seems to be flying right past me.
So far me and the hubby have tried sex, spicy food, walking, and then today we tried fresh pineapple along with more spicy foods.
I don't really think anything is working but I have been having bh/contractions every 6 to 30 minutes for the last 4/5 days and then today I have just been super emotional like way more then normal during my pregnancy so I am hoping that means labor is around the corner... I am soo tired and feel like a snail when I try to move lol

Zaysmama replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Hopefully you made some progress over the weekend and LO is either here and healthy or on his/her way! ... Good Luck!!!

capriciousangel31 replied to Zaysmama's response:
blah I am still preggo nothing worked lol
I guess my little one must be really comfy in there

Zaysmama replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Must be... and although its really not much fun for you, its probably best for LO... Leaving town this evening after work so I hope mine is as comfy in there as yours is so he doesn't arrive 10 hours away from home!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber (21), and DH is (20). We have been together for over 3 years and married in May. Our amazing DS was born on 10/31/2008 and is growing...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.