Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Monday update 7/23
mwhite80 posted:
Madeline and Baby Mathew

35w2d

weight gain : 16lbs

symptons/conditions : Feeling more pressure now that Baby Mathew has dropped down. Lots of braxton hicks contractions and evil crotch pain. Very tired most days

other : We moved my daughter into my sons room and set up the bassenet for Maty. I also looked through everything we have and everything we need and I am almost ready, yay.

next appt : 8/2 ob and glucose test then every week til the end.
Madeline(32)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(5), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (17 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

Zaysmama responded:
Heathir - Blue Team
Zakiyah Logan (Zak)

33weeks

w/g: 13.5 lbs

s/c: some days he seems very heavy and everyday he seems very squished in there. i have had more discomfort from the ECP. my dizziness has gotten better but still hits sometimes.

other: the baby shower is this weekend but the boys still dont have a room. We leave for vacation next week and are hoping to get everything finally set up when we get back. I am running out of time to get ready for little one and just pray that he doesn't decide to come before everything is ready.

Nxt app: tues - 7/31, then it goes to every weeks once we return from vacation....

hoping101 responded:
Melinda and Baby Gavin

34w1d

Weight Gain: 24lbs

Symptoms/ Conditions: Pressure now that little man turned head down yesterday. Contractions from time to time that are controlled with Procardia. EVIL EVIL EVIL Crotch pain. Exhausted at the thought of getting out of bed in the morning!

Other: Had my doctor appointment today to check growth and position. Baby is finally back head down thank goodness! He is estimated at 6lb 2oz as of today. Doctor is estimating a 9lb baby which is fine by me. Everything is almost set up in the house which is a big relief. Sitting back and waiting is the hard part!

Next Appointment: 7/30 and on a weekly bases!

capriciousangel31 responded:
Megan Team Yellow

37 weeks 1 day

W/g: 20lbs

S/c: Braxton hicks almost every 30 minutes for the last 48 hours, and evil crotch pain form the baby dropping I am so ready to start trying to induce myself naturally ( please don't judge , I am been measuring almost 2 weeks ahead since the beginning so I figure I am close enough )

Other: Made pickles on Saturday and then yesterday I helped my mum make most of my freezer meals so after the baby is born I will have 42 meals just sitting in the freezer for me so I don't have to cook.

Next D/a: Tomorrow at 3pm and if I want to they will check to see if I am making progress yet

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Little Dude

29w2d

w/g: 9 lbs

s/c: RLP, fatigue, SOB, sore hips if I stay in one position for too long, peeing all the time, lots of baby movement

Other: Have day care tours scheduled at 2 centers on Wednesday. We're going to put DS1 in day care 2 days/wk next month, and transition to full-time around the end of the year when I go back to work. Am a little freaked out by the whole thing, but it frees up my mom to watch the baby, which is nice.

Next d/a: Routine OB this Weds morning @ 8:30
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am married to the most wonderful man in the world. we got married valentines day feb.14, 2008. we have an incredible son together. hayden was born j...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.