Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Babymoon Getaway anyone?
Zaysmama posted:
Hey girls we are all on the countdown to when LO is to arrive so I was just curious if anyone is taking a babymoon before hand as one last hurray?... Some of you may have already taken one before the traveling limitations come into play... if so where did you go, how did you enjoy the travel being preggers and who did you go with?

We have a beach vacation schedule to leave next tuesday for a week... I will be 34weeks by then and hope to enjoy the last big thing with just me and DS1! It will be about a 9hour trip in the car starting tuesday night and hoping to be there by sunrise wednesday morning!

capriciousangel31 responded:
well we had a big music festival we went to for a week at the end of June ( I was 32 almost 33 weeks ) I had lots of fun and the hubby was very attentive and sweet.
We are planning another weekend getaway in October after the baby is born just so we can have a night to reconnect and ( crosses fingers ) hopefully enjoy our love life again since we haven't been able to do anything in 2 months.

Zaysmama replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Wow well hopefully you get the reconnect you need! LO is almost here!!! I saw under the other post that you've been having contractions so maybe he will be here sooner than EDD! As long as you are both healthy thats all that matters! Best wishes if you go before we talk again!

capriciousangel31 replied to Zaysmama's response:
well I am still here
I really hope to go in the next couple of days because my " used to be abs " are killing me from so many bh/contractions and the last few days I have had way softer bm ( sorry tmi ) and then today my mood swings went haywire and I have been way worse then normal .
I guess I am just in a mood and am tired of feeling like I look like a whale and move as fast as a snail does

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cris (31) DH (31) 2 m/c 08 and 09. EDD 9/23/10 - its a boy!

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.