Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Monday Updates 7/30
jedmonds12 posted:
Wow, where did July go?!
Julie & Little Dude

30w2d

w/g: 9 lbs

s/c: Feeling OK this last week. Some back soreness/stiffness, esp in the mornings. Lots of movement; I love watching him roll around in there! Tired, but what else is new?

Other: Decided against turning the 3rd bedroom into a nursery for now. Reorganizing it and making it a better office instead. Baby will be in our room to start, anyway, and we need the office space. Feeling much more relaxed about the whole thing.

Next d/a: 8/13, routine OB
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

korin81 responded:
Korin and Khloe Madison!

28w4d

w/g: 22 lbs

s/c: My weight gain has been jumping a lot recently, no changes in diet so not sure what is going on there. Khloe has been flipping and shoving feet and knees out my sides lol! Rib pain killed me on Saturday night but is doing better right now.

Other: Yayyyy for August! Going to start ordering baby furniture soon!

Next d/a: 7/31, MW
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

korin81 responded:
Korin and Khloe Madison!

28w4d

w/g: 22 lbs

s/c: I have been gaining a lot of weight recently, not sure whats going on there! Diet has not changed or anything, going to bring it up to my MW tomorrow. I am hoping that I do not have water issues this round. Rib pain on Saturday was terrible! Much better now thankfully. Lots of crazy movements the last few days.

Other: Yayyy for August! Going to be ordering the furniture for the nursery in the next couple weeks, so exciting!

Next d/a: 7/31, MW

korin81 replied to korin81's response:
Sigh, sorry this posted twice. WebMD said it could not post then it posted it anyways....after I retyped everything!!!!

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and Blue Team

28 weeks

w/g: Gained aprox. 5 lbs and then lost 6.

s/c: It seems as if i've been pregnant forever and that I still have forever to go. Time is going extremely slow for me. been having BH and it's pretty uncomfortable most of the time and i've been having pain on my right side that goes into my back. Can't seem to get my morning blood sugars down but will be talking to a diabetic counselor on Friday.

Other: My little guy loves to move around and it's funny to watch my belly bounce around. He usually stops moving every time my bf puts his hand on my stomach, which I think is pretty funny most of the time. It frustrates the heck out of him.

Next Appointment: Aug. 8th, Ultrasound Aug. 19th

Zaysmama replied to beckie_33's response:
Heathir
Blue Team - Zakiyah (Zak)

34weeks

w/g: 13.5 lbs

S/c: Been having BH for the past week or so, some days more than others. Believe I may have lost my MP late last week. Nothing out of the normal I guess... except I have an area of skin on the lower, right part of my belly that feels like it is on fire at times. The burning sensation is not constant and comes with no rash or anything, but is very painful!

Other: Heading on vacation tomorrow after my dr appt as long as they give me the ok to travel almost 10 away for a week! Had my shower on sunday and although many couldnt make it, I was grateful to the ones that did. Now we just have to get the rooms ready for LO's arrival ...

Next appt: 7/31 and then either 8/9 or 8/14 depending on drs request.

capriciousangel31 responded:
Megan Team Yellow

38 weeks 1 day

W/g: 21lbs

S/c: Lots of BH and now they are starting to become more uncomfortable also ( TMI ) looser bm and just feeling icky hopefully my body is getting ready to go into labor especially since there is a full moon on the 1st

Other: not much else going on I have the baby's room done and the house is clean so nothing to do but wait

Next D/a: August 2nd

korin81 replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Sounds like it could be any day for you now

mwhite80 responded:
Madeline and Baby Mathew

36w2d

w/g : 16 lbs

s/c : not much new here still uncomfortable and I really hope Mathew doesn't wait too long to get here. I have been really tired recently, hopefully I get some energy soon, still have alot to do before the big day.

other : My son love laying his head on my belly so he can feel brother kick, so cute.

next d/a : Aug 2
Madeline(32)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(5), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (17 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

Zaysmama replied to mwhite80's response:
that is super cute! DS loves to come feel the baby move and talk to him.. but he thinks the baby is in my belly button which makes it so funny to watch!

pambam05 replied to korin81's response:
Hey Korin, Thanks for replying to the post about stay at home jobs. I was wondering if anyone could be a defense contractor or how that works??? How did you find out about the job?? Any information would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

korin81 replied to pambam05's response:
Hey,
Sorry it took me a minute to get back to you about the jobs. Anyone that qualifies as a defense contractor can get a job in it. I got mine because I was prior military and I knew the team that was hiring at the time. But you do not have to have military exp to get in at all. My job is in the IT field, so lots of computer background exp. They look more for exp and certifications (Sec , Net etc) than they do degrees. Your best bet is to update your resume with any computer, IT, admin exp and upload it to Monster.com or USA Jobs. That is where a lot of the hiring managers will pick it up for their companies. Then you should start getting calls on different companies. Upload it on a Monday or Tuesday. Those are usually the days they start pulling resumes for the week. If you don't get a bite then pull it, update it and reupload every couple weeks. Or just reupload it. That will put it back out there. One thing that does help is having a security clearance or had one. It cost the company less money than if they have to get one from scratch for you. HTH and good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Going throught my first pregnancy. My wife has a 3 year old son. Yes he is my son too. My point is that she is pregnant with my first child. and there...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.