Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Monday Updates (8-6)
korin81 posted:
Korin and Khloe Madison!

29w4d

w/g: 24 lbs

s/c: Rib pain UGH!!!! Bought some tiger balm, seems to help a lot at night. The icy hot was started to burn my skin!!!!!

Other: I set my photography studio back up so I can get some maternity pics soon. Also need to get some pics of my kids. I am totally slacking this year. Oh and I bought a 2012 Veracruz this weekend!!!!

Next d/a: 8/28, MW
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

28 weeks 1 day ( finally in 3rd trimester!! )

w/g -23 lbs

s/c: tons of pubic bone pain ugg !! And lots of heartburn - even my poor DH has been getting sympathy heartburn with me lol also found out last week I'm anemic so adding an iron pill ...Joy !

Other : my dr is doing another u/s next week and I'm lucky enough to get a 3D one ... Since this is my last baby and I never got to see one for any of my other babies I'm super excited !!

Next appt. 8/13 OB and u/s

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and Blue Team

29 weeks

w/g: gained some, lost it, at prepregnancy weight.

s/c: Very tight belly most of the time, some cramping, hip pain and a lot of stress. Really wishing these next few weeks go by fast.

Other: Baby moves all the time. I've got one very active little boy.

Next d/a: This Wednesday, Ultrasound Aug. 20th

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Little Dude

31w2d

w/g: 9 lbs

s/c: Hip pain/back stiffness if I sit for too long, which means I'm constantly getting up from my desk at work just to walk down the hall and back. Lots of BHC. Nesting kicked in over the weekend. My closets are SPOTLESS, haha!

Other: Have 8 bug bites after our day trip to a local lake on Saturday; DH forgot the bug spray. So itchy!! On the plus side, DS got to swim quite a bit, which was new and very exciting for him

Next d/a: The 13th for a routine OB
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

capriciousangel31 responded:
Megan and Team Yellow

39 weeks 3 days

W/g: 28 lbs ( I gained 8 lbs in a week again and my dr can't figure out why )

S/c: Have been feeling sick to my stomach again and even threw up the other day also ( tmi ) looser bm and my toes keep swelling up
BH/Contractions were 8-10 minutes apart for 6 hours and then went down to 5 mins apart so I went for a walk and now they are back to 10 mins apart.

Next D/a : August 10th

korin81 replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Sounds like your body is getting ready for labor Megan!!!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

Zaysmama responded:
Heathir & Zakiyah Logan

35w 2days

w/g: 17lbs as of last tuesday - hopefully lost some while on vacation with all the walking we did

s/c: While on vacation we did ALOT of walking so although I thought LO was low before, now he is even lower and I feel like he's ready to fall out. Had lower back pain and some hip pain along with mild swelling in my hands and feet (probably sore and swollen from all the walking)

Other: Now that we have returned from vacation its time to get to work. I have to get the baby's room ready asap and then pick up a few minor things before I will be 100% ready for him.

Next D/A: tomorrow 8/9 - every week now

capriciousangel31 replied to korin81's response:
I hope so because I am ready to be done lol

Zaysmama replied to capriciousangel31's response:
I feel ya on that Megan...
This pregnancy has been so much more uncomfortable than the last and I am ready to hold this little guy in my arms, get my body and my energy back! I feel like such a lazy mom lately because DS and I have spent most of the summer in the house away from the smoldering heat!...

capriciousangel31 replied to Zaysmama's response:
It's been hot in WI today was our first cool day since June 1st!!!
Normally I try not to be lazy but since being pregnant I don't want to do anything especially the last few days even getting up to go to the bathroom is too much work lol
At least we know it's worth it in the end

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32) DH (35) DSD (16) DS (4) New baby boy due May 24th!

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.