Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Have to be close....
Harely posted:
For the last 3 days, I have been so sick, throwing up and very loose stools. (sorry if to much tmi) can't keep much down, few contractions, but nothing consistant. lot's of pressure and a dull aching back. When I walk I feel like my water is going to break, when I sit it feels like it too. really bad heart burn. I am 33 weeks and 3 days. So tired and ready to go! Want to be able to walk and sit again without pain. My friend just call, her water just broke! Lucky woman! Good luck to her!

capriciousangel31 responded:
I feel your pain I have been the same way for the last few days but i am 39 weeks 3 days!
All of my August mommies on my other forum are having theirs and I am happy for them but I want it to be my turn I want to be to be able to roll over in bed and sit up without wanting to die from the pain

Harely replied to capriciousangel31's response:
The Contractions have started! About 3 to 4 mins apart, and getting stronger. My back is killing me! My due date is sept.22, but my last 2 were a month early. I am afraid they will stop mine, so am waiting as long as I can, so that they don't stop it. Forgot how hard it was! Not sure how much longer I can handle the pain? Am starving, want to eat, but know they don't like you to just in case! But gonna have to have something soon! Is this your 1st? This is my 8th. Good luck to you!

Zaysmama replied to capriciousangel31's response:
hey how ya feeling Capriciousangel31?
any more progress or any exciting news?
Hope all is well with you and LO!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Terri and DH Rob were married on august 4th 2001 and we have 2 boys together and expecting a girl this time:) I also have four older children(adults n...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.