Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Any Mommies with Gripes?
oboingo76 posted:
This board was so great for me while I was pregnant (had my LO in Feb this year). I enjoyed venting with the rest of the expecting mommies on this board and found so many of us had the same gripes.

Pregnancy and parenting can be so difficult when it comes to dealing with other people and how you have to interact with them. Check out our blog where we will discuss ongoing challenges!

http://steviewayne2.blogspot.com/

Zaysmama responded:
I have a few gripes and i am sure I'm not alone in this, but I guess no one else wants to sound like pregnancy isnt so wonderful.
Don't get me wrong knowing that I have a little man growing inside me is the most amazing thing in the world but it really isnt all peaches and cream.
This pregnancy has been miserable. This is #2 for me and with DS1 i had a total of 4 stretch marks when he was delivered & with this one I feel like the whole bottom of my belly is covered with them - eww... I have had some mild acid reflux this time so eating or drinking before laying down is a complete no-no, which sucks when you are anemic and want to chew a whole cup of ice before bed every night.... Also a result of being anemic, I have been put on Iron supplements which have helped with the dizziness but omg I have never been constipated before in my life and it sucks(TMI)!!!!... The heat has made it impossible for me to play outside with energetic DS1 (3). So although I am being lazier this time around, I feel like this little man takes up all the room and half the time if we eat out i get a kids meal and struggle to get that eaten.
I love this LO to pieces and will do everything to make sure he is healthy but I am seriously ready to get my body, my energy, and my appetite back...
I'm sure there are other gripes but I wont get into them right now, instead I will give someone else a turn! The final count down is on and I have 32 days until EDD

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (29), Hubby (35), DD (2), lil man EDD 06/11. I have a bit of a long story, but will try to keep it short. Ever since I can remember, my cycle has n...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.