Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
38 Weeks
mwhite80 posted:
Wow, I'm almost there now. At my doctors appt yesterday, I was told my cervex is still closed bt very thin. She said that with this being my third pregnancy, it is not uncommon to stay closed until it is time to deliver. It all happens at once. Any one else hear this, I am confused and ready to have this baby already and it is very agrivating to hear no progress again.
Madeline(32)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(5), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (17 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

segadelli24 responded:
I feel ya Im on my third baby nearly 40 wks know due date is the 15th of August my first two were inductions after my due date , same thing I had no cervical changes my babies wont even drop its very frustrating to go in and hear it every single time knowing the wait I have ahead of me. Im usually induced but go from nothing to everything and have my babies just fine , not sure if you were induced before but i ask for a folly bulb? not sure of the spelling and it works really well to throw me into naturual labor in the hospital ....I tried this with my daughter and had a wonderfull labor and birth expreince drug free with no complications.

mwhite80 replied to segadelli24's response:
My son was born 10 days early and my daughter was 2 days late and I was scheduled to be induced the next day. Both were natural and fast labors. Just this time I am very uncomfortable and want to have this little guy sooner rather than later. I dont think they can do a folley bulb if my cervex is still closed. I will ask if I dont progress soon. Good luck with your birth too.
Madeline(32)DH Nathan(31)-DS Paul(5), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella (17 months), New Baby Boy Mathew Charles EDD 8/25/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

Tim and I got married in October of last year. We were High School sweethearts. Four months later we concieved and are having a precious baby GIRL. He...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.