Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
UPDATE 40 weeks 2 days......
capriciousangel31 posted:
SO I had my ultrasound and doctors appointment today.
I am 75% effaced and 1 cm dilated , also baby is measuring 9.5 lbs give or take a pound.
but the best part is I am getting induced tomorrow at 7:30am so hopefully I will be a mommy in a day or two!!! I am so excited I don't know how I will ever sleep tonight lol

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Awwwwwww! Congrats! I know getting induced was the best news ever!

They're inducing you because of the baby's weight, right?

9.5lbs is BIG!!!! What have you been feeding that baby...lol

Let us know right away how your labor goes and it felt when you first held your LO

God Bless!

capriciousangel31 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
yep because of the baby's weight which is fine with me , I would hate to have to wait another week and then have a 10lb baby.

I will let everyone know right away how things go and when this little one is out

korin81 responded:
Aww Congrats and good luck tomorrow
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

nikndan13 responded:
Good luck hope everything goes by quickly and you are holding your LO soon... Can't wait to read your birth story !

happymoe responded:
Positive thoughts! Good luck with your induction!

capriciousangel31 responded:
okay update I am still at the hospital and will be over night, I am still only 75% effaced and 1 cm dilated but contractions are 3 to 6minutes apart and I started to spot so we are slowing things down for the night and just letting me relax and then tomorrow morning we are most likely going to start pictocin

BeautifullyBlessed replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Wow....sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you exhausted? You've been in the hospital since 7:30am. How are you feeling?

happymoe replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Did they just do cervadril tape or gel? I had the tape inserted each morning for two days and then had pitocin on the 3rd day. I hope yours goes faster than mine!! Positive thoughts!!

Zaysmama responded:
Sorry this has been such a long process for you but it sounds like you are staying positive which is great. Hopefully by now you are either enjoying a nap after or hold LO in your arms!
Can't wait to hear your birth story and glad you and baby are doing well so far! ...

hgreenwood7058 replied to capriciousangel31's response:
good luck. can't wait to hear your story!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am engaged to be married to a wonderful man, we currently have three children two girls and a boy. The new arrival to the family will be a little gi...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.