Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Joining the board!!!
thebirdisblue87 posted:
Hello everyone, I am just joining the third trimester board. I am so excited to finally be here. This is our first child and we are having a little boy. My pregnancy has not been too bad just a little morning sickness in the begining and a little high blood pressure.
We are so ready to meet our son. How is everyone on here?

iceechic responded:
Hi! Glad to hear you are doing well, and congrats. I am also new to the 3rd Trimester board. I am 26 weeks with my third. This pregnancy has been the worst by far. Was morning sickness, then extreme fatigue, then back and hip pain (to which I am still in physical therapy for). Cant wait to meet this lil girl tho and so very excited.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Christine & I've been married to my husband, Scott, since 2007. My sweet son's name is Logan & he was born on June 2, 2008....More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.