Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Dialated to 2 cm!!!
Harely posted:
Dr. appt this morning said I was dialated to 2 cm. Going all out now! Going to clean house, garage, shop, and push mow the lawn! Little ones are down for a nap, and older ones get home in a couple of hours. Hopefully this works! Would really like to have this baby very soon, 2 reason's: Husband needs to get back on the road and make money, plus would like to have a aug birthday, we already have 2 in sept. the 20th and 22nd. Lots of pressure in my lower back, contractions have not been very strong or regular, so hopefully they will get moving here soon!

nikndan13 responded:
Good luck hope you get your August baby if not at least it will prob be early September : ) hope to hear your birth story soon : )

korin81 responded:
Awesome! When is your due date? Sending you some labor vibes
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

Harely replied to korin81's response:
Due date is sept. 22, but this is # 8. Can't believe I made it this far. No contractions that I can feel, but tons of pressure in my back and bottom. We already have 2 birthday's in sept, really hoping we can have a aug baby. Leavng it in God's hands! But am ready to have her!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Liz (29) and Ryan (29) DD#1 - Emma is 4 years old, DD#2 - Mackenzie is an angel in heaven. I am pregnant with baby #3. It is another girl and we could...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.