Not sure what to do?
Harely posted:
Was at dr appt yesterday, was dialated to 2 cm. All afternoon yesterday was feeling lots of pressure in my lower back and bottom. Got up today not feeling any better, still feeling the pressure, and sick to my stomach a little. Thinking about going to hospital, but don't want to get there then they just send me home. Having a very hard time breathing. No contraction, that I can feel, but the pressure is bad enough. So confused! Don't want to play cat and mouse with the hospital!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Harely -

Best to be safe and get checked out. Maybe your doctor's office can evaluate you.

As I have heard from nurses and doctors - they would prefer you call, come in, get checked out and feel better, then waiting, wondering and worrying.

Keep us posted and if this is baby time - wishing you a comfortable-as-it-can-be delivery!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

korin81 responded:
I agree with Elizabeth. Better to be safe than sorry! I would head in to the hospital. Let us know what you find out!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12