Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Birth Story
happymoe posted:
Erika Dawn arrived via scheduled c-section at 8:13am Wed Aug. 29th. She was 8lb 8oz. The section went as planned and I am healing well.

Erika was very mucousy and we had a couple choking scares in the hospital. They did some deep suction with flexible catheter on Friday morning and she improved ten fold. We got to come home today.

It's amazing how much easier breastfeeding the second one is. She didn't make me crack and bleed, I haven't even had to use any lanolin. I've also been breastfeeding her one armed walking around after my 2 yr old. Something that would have been impossible with the first! lol

Our 2 yr old is such a loving big sister, but we'll have to watch her like a hawk. She always wants to feed her, kiss her, love her and smoosh her....

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations Monique and Welcome to the World Baby Erika!

Very exciting to hear you have second little girl and so good to hear everything is going so well now. Isn't it amazing how you can adjust to have a new little one around while still managing another little one?

Can't wait to hear more about you and Erika, be sure to catch up with all the other new mommies over on Baby's First Year Community.

Many blessing to you and your family,
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

korin81 responded:
Congrats on your little girl
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(4), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

nikndan13 responded:
Congratulations !! Glad everything went smooth and you are feeling good and enjoying your LO .. Kudos on the BF glad that is going good too !!

ChristinaTT responded:
Congratulations! So glad your c-section went well and little Erika is doing good!

jedmonds12 responded:
Congrats on the easy c/s! Double congrats on the easy bf'ing!! So glad to hear you and Erika are doing well
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Carson Lee

iceechic responded:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PINK TEAM!!
Me((Chris(29)DH((David(35)DS((Cain Michael(11)DD((Harley Reyne(7)EDD of DD((Sydney Addalyn(11/30/12)
Love My Family

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm on my way to being a first time mommy!! I've been with my hubby for 9 years, married since 10/19/07, and we decided in July 2008 to start ...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.